Fthestockmarket
    Fthestockmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Steelers over Titans right?

Lost a crapload in the stock market so now I have to make it all back in my 5Dimes account!

This MNF game seems like an easy Steelers cover to me. The Titans have basically nothing going for them. They ambushed KC week 1, which obviously seems like a fluke now. Since then, a 2 point win over the Jags with a 2 point loss to the Skins and a 1 point loss to the Browns is all they have. Their other 5 games are losses by 2+ tds every time. I couldn't tell you a single positive aspect of their team, and constantly changing QBs is never a recipe for success.

The Steelers are all over the place, crapping the bed vs bad teams and destroying good teams with a befuddling loss to the Jets last week. One thing is certain though, and that is that Roethlisberger and his weapons are legit. I'm not sold on their playcalling, and the D is certainly aging, but I think they're a semi legit team.

I think the Steelers win by 2+ tds. Is anyone playing this either way? Is there any case to be made for Tennessee?

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

buddy I advise not to chase your losses. ESPECIALLY with the steelers on the road. Sure it might seem they are the obvious pick and than you look at yesterday's games, few of them made sense.

bambiankles
    bambiankles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

bambiankles
    bambiankles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

the right pick is Mettenberger and the Titans. Kids legit and he'll prove it tomorrow on the big stage . Titans ML

DMoney123
    DMoney123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 859

Pittsburgh GIVE IT UP! I believe Pitts will be able to run the ball easily, which will open up the passing. And for sure you can count on ol Mettenberger to throw aleast 2 picks. The only thing that scares me though is Pitts secondary. But I know ol dick lebeau is gonna be hella blitzing the rook

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

mahncpa
    mahncpa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3000

I have Pittsburgh to win as part of a 6pt. teaser. I know the Steelers play ugly on the road, but I don't see the Titans winning
    this game or covering the spread.

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Gonna me windy. 14-16 mph at game time, but that makes it about 20-24 mph in their stadium. I have a buddy that lives there and says that's how that stadium is. Might make a small play on the under. Leaning pitt-5.5, but no play if it goes up.

esulima
    esulima's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5486

this is tenn superbowl !!! they are going to cover!! Monday night, national tv ,getting 6half points this cant get any better of a bet

Hoopsgirl
    Hoopsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

like the under here

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by esulima View Post
    this is tenn superbowl !!! they are going to cover!! Monday night, national tv ,getting 6half points this cant get any better of a bet
    So this is their SB but they'll only cover LOL--so they'll lose by less than 7 because the favorite never covers in the SB?--This is not the Titans SB-
    It's just the MNF -home dog angle- the Titans might cover but could easily lose by a TD
    BOL

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

Quote Originally Posted by Fthestockmarket View Post
    Lost a crapload in the stock market so now I have to make it all back in my 5Dimes account!

This MNF game seems like an easy Steelers cover to me. The Titans have basically nothing going for them. They ambushed KC week 1, which obviously seems like a fluke now. Since then, a 2 point win over the Jags with a 2 point loss to the Skins and a 1 point loss to the Browns is all they have. Their other 5 games are losses by 2+ tds every time. I couldn't tell you a single positive aspect of their team, and constantly changing QBs is never a recipe for success.

The Steelers are all over the place, crapping the bed vs bad teams and destroying good teams with a befuddling loss to the Jets last week. One thing is certain though, and that is that Roethlisberger and his weapons are legit. I'm not sold on their playcalling, and the D is certainly aging, but I think they're a semi legit team.

I think the Steelers win by 2+ tds. Is anyone playing this either way? Is there any case to be made for Tennessee?
    What stocks did you lose trading? I hit VGGL for a cool 40% gain on a day trade.

Fthestockmarket

Too many. I did options not common stock. Some big ones that murdered me were PCLN, TWTR, YHOO (my timing was terrible and I didn't stick to the plan, I would have made 30k if I stuck to my original plan sigh).

dhunt222
    dhunt222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Too many. I did options not common stock. Some big ones that murdered me were PCLN, TWTR, YHOO (my timing was terrible and I didn't stick to the plan, I would have made 30k if I stuck to my original plan sigh).

How many duckets you lose??? Also what is in your 5dimes... are u chasing a fat rat...like 20k on one bet?

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

My advice for you is to use stop/losses and honor them. Scale out at areas of resistance to lock in profits and don't hold things thru earnings if you area swing trader. Do you use technical analysis or just fundamentals?

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Please pass on tonight's game and wait for the weekend.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Based on trends, I'd say your best bet tonight is the over.

Based on logic, I'd say your best bet is the Steelers to cover. Roethlisberger + Prime Time = ATS cover

However, they are on the road. So don't throw all your eggs in that basket.

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Aapl, ko, brk-a, dis, loan...
    Last edited by ANGRYBLACK; 11-17-14 at 05:57 PM.

Fthestockmarket

Haha I'm not rich/crazy enough for 20k on a bet. My Steelers bets totaled to $1,300 tonight. Well $1,500, put $200 on the second half so that cut the losses a bit. Puts me just a bit over flat for Sun/Mon. Can't win em all. Although I would appreciate not giving up an 80 yard TD pass to a rookie QB with 40 seconds to go in the half next time! Gotta move on. Chiefs probably gonna blow out the Raiders on Thursday night.