53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5269

Dolphins win outright!!!!

They will beat "Da Bears" they have a better defense and will score enough to bring this one home. Specials have been a real bright spot so far,,,, this may be the game where Big Plays on Specials put the fish in calm waters.

Giants +4.5...why ??? because they were sooooo bad last time out and Dallas was sooooo good. Same ole thing , never as bad as you were and never as good as you were...you get the gist....should be a wild one in Big D

Chiefs +5 ...took this one as soon as it came out...perfect spot for Andy and his boys to throw a wrench in an otherwise fun ride the Chargers are having so far...make no doubt about it, this Charger team is for real but in this spot KC is the sharp side.

Like the Over 46 in the Wash/Tenn game too, see the Redskins ( oops can I say that without offending anyone?) opening up their game a bit making Morris that much more effective.

As always good luck to all

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

solid looking card, i dont disagree with any of them. gl today

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Although I hate the term "sharp side", I do like KC

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5269

Yea I hear ya, much overused term for sure but apropos in this situation.... Playing Andy in a big spot (during the season) = cash

Liked too many games this week had to throw the anchor out........