Chcbleachers
    Chcbleachers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

My buddy's NFL Pool...

The participants in this pool are horrible at picking games (not to say that I am much better)....so we bet the OPPOSITE of what the trends are every week.

Week 1's results:

Teams that were selected by less than 20% of the players: 3-0 ATS
    Teams that were selected by 21%-30% of the players: 2-1

Week 2's results:

< 20%: 3-0 (Cleveland, Bears, and SD all outright winners)
    21%-30%: 5-2 (losses were NYG and Minn)

For tonight, the pool's players picked Atlanta -6.5 (77%) - so the play is Tampa (23%). I bought it up to 7 points.

Every single year this pool shows the winners....it it astounding. There usually is 2 or 3 gutter-ball weeks though out the 18 week stretch, yet throughout the whole season it's always solid.

I'll post the rest of the games on Friday (some percentages do change slightly as players can move their picks up until kickoff.)

I may also resurrect my Facebook account that I use to sell tickets and will just post the picks there as it's easier than logging on to this site.) It is CHC BLEACHERS. Feel free to send a friend request. I'll also post some picks from a service that continue to be sent to me and my friends (he was about even in Football last year) though hoops is definitely his strong suit.

Chcbleachers
    Chcbleachers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

More Week 3 Picks

The Thursday night game was certainly a gutter ball, yet here are the rest of the games that the pool's players are taking (go opposite):

84% Indy (so take JVille)
    78% Cincy
    76% Dallas
    74% Bears
    73% Carolina

The strongest play is the Jacksonville one (previous weeks picks where less than 20% took a team did not lose when going against the trend). I think Indy is going to destroy them, so all the more reason for me to load up on the Jags.

GLTA