d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    D better than the O
    If that's the case then they win the Super Bowl easy.
    Points Awarded:

slacker00 gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    If that's the case then they win the Super Bowl easy.
    I ain't here to start no trouble, but I don't see'em doin no super bowl shuffle!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Cutler has 57 NFL wins, including a playoff win over SEA. He had GB beat last year week 17 until the D gave it away.
    You have the worst arguments on the board. A Seattle victory in the playoffs? That 7-9 tram with Charlie Whitehurst that made the playoffs??? Don't blame the d for giving that game away Cutler didn't put enough points up.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol. 57 wins? In how many years in the league? Guy only plays 10 -12 games a year anyway cuz he's so dank frail mentally and physically.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Cutler has started 90% of games in the NFL and has never had nagging type injuries. His injury prone lablel is way overblown. Any QB could get hurt any time and most have at one time or another. Manning, Brady, Rodgers....you name it, they've all missed time.
    Where do you come up with this crap? Cutler has missed 12 games in the past three seasons, including 5 last season. That adds up to just 75% of the Bears games in the past three years. Are you telling me that he is not injury prone? I have never seen so much Bull S**t in one place in my life. You have to wear boots around here. You guys will say anything just to make people think that you know what you are talking about.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Cutler's a has been/ never will be.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Denver Broncos got rid of Jay Cutler for a reason.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post

yeah

picks

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Bottom Line. The Bears are 2-8 S/U against the Packers in the past 5 seasons. Oddly enough, both wins came on a Monday Night. Unfortunately for the Bears, the do not play the Pack on a Monday Night this season. Back in May, when the future lines came out, you could have taken Green Bay +1 1/2 at Chicago in Week 4, giving you some money to do your Christmas Shopping with, because that was the biggest gift around.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    You have the worst arguments on the board. A Seattle victory in the playoffs? That 7-9 tram with Charlie Whitehurst that made the playoffs??? Don't blame the d for giving that game away Cutler didn't put enough points up.
    28 points is enough, the defense bears the blame for that loss.

Not that you know anything about anything. Charlie Whitehurst? WTF are you smoking?

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

their d-line isnt that bad.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post
    their d-line isnt that bad.
    no doubt

now they just need a line backer or two and a secondary.....maybe also some decent special teams play....and the running game has disappeared

Other than that their fine. Cutler will throw 5 picks all season and carry them to 55 points a game and they will win the Super Bowl.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

28 points is enough, the defense bears the blame for that loss.

Not that you know anything about anything. Charlie Whitehurst? WTF are you smoking?
    Are you seriously brain dead????

http://archive.ksdk.com/news/article...layoffs-at-7-9

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Slacker i fukkin own you!!!!!! Stop tryin to argue with me. You just look ignorant as fukk every time. Wanna give Cutler credit for a playoff win over the WORST playoff team in NFL history and dont even know the history behind it and it happened like 4 years ago??? My god give up handicapping now.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Slacker i fukkin own you!!!!!! Stop tryin to argue with me. You just look ignorant as fukk every time. Wanna give Cutler credit for a playoff win over the WORST playoff team in NFL history and dont even know the history behind it and it happened like 4 years ago??? My god give up handicapping now.
    Cutler didn't play against Whitehurst. You lose.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Yeah, because he demanded a trade because Josh McDaniels is a douche and a loser.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Bottom Line. The Bears are 2-8 S/U against the Packers in the past 5 seasons. Oddly enough, both wins came on a Monday Night. Unfortunately for the Bears, the do not play the Pack on a Monday Night this season. Back in May, when the future lines came out, you could have taken Green Bay +1 1/2 at Chicago in Week 4, giving you some money to do your Christmas Shopping with, because that was the biggest gift around.
    And one of those wins was with McCown starting.

meader99

Allen has shown no signs of slowing down, DD sacks 7 years running. He'll only be 32 this year, still a lot of NFL life left.
    He's actually shown plenty of signs of slowing down in comparison to 2011. He may be 32, but he's probably the oldest 32 year old in the league if you take number of snaps into account.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Same old tune with the Bears:

Cutler still sucks
    Bears defense still sucks

I/O

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    He's actually shown plenty of signs of slowing down in comparison to 2011. He may be 32, but he's probably the oldest 32 year old in the league if you take number of snaps into account.
    Where are you getting your snap count numbers? I'm just curious.

meader99

Where are you getting your snap count numbers? I'm just curious.
    PFF lists him as the highest snap count among pass rushers last season. Rotowire shows him with 1053 defensive snaps in 2012 with 66 more on special teams and 1000 defensive snaps in 2013 with 95 more on special teams. His penalties have increased significantly since his 2011 season and his run defense has become downright porous. Since they signed Allen to replace Peppers, I think its fair to compare that even though Peppers is 2+ years older than Allen, he has played 580 less snaps in the last 4 years than Allen. Both guys have the ability to be effective in their new situations, but I don't believe either can be an effective every down player anymore.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

So, less than 10 sacks? I see no reason why he has less than 10 sacks this year.
    I do. Natural grass, not playing on the quick indoor rug in Minny anymore. I always thought Allen was a little overrated and greatly benefited from playing indoors. How many road sacks has this guy gotten over the years?

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    I do. Natural grass, not playing on the quick indoor rug in Minny anymore. I always thought Allen was a little overrated and greatly benefited from playing indoors. How many road sacks has this guy gotten over the years?
    Before Allen came to MIN he played many years in KC where they play on natural grass outdoors, this is not an issue.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Allen certainly benefitted from playing in the dome, especially when the Vikes were good. Crowd noise allowed him to get that extra step on the tackle. The fact that his penalties are up lead me to believe that he's close to the end.

slacker00

Allen certainly benefitted from playing in the dome, especially when the Vikes were good. Crowd noise allowed him to get that extra step on the tackle. The fact that his penalties are up lead me to believe that he's close to the end.
    What are your numbers? I'm seeing Allen having 2 penalties all of last year, a false start and an illegal hands.

slacker00

The Vikings haven't been "good" since 2009. You're making a case for Allen, keeping numbers up despite his team.

I/O

Go Bears!

Defense gives up almost 200 to the deadly Bills

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Going to be another long season for the D.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Going to be another long season for the D.
    Tressman should be dumped. They need to be scoring 30 to 40 a game to have any chance vs real teams. Offense didn't to it at home vs one of the weaker teams.

I/O

Bears have TWO starters on the O line prolly gonna be out...possibly for weeks

Also, two receivers injured, one prolly out for weeks

insert gif of Titanic here

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Bears have TWO starters on the O line prolly gonna be out...possibly for weeks

Also, two receivers injured, one prolly out for weeks

insert gif of Titanic here
    Garza is out for sure

article on things....

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/griz...274577081.html

I/O

fwiw

Paul Bessire from the Prediction Machine has said the biggest disparity in futures action is on the Bears win total. 95% of the money on that total is on the Over (8-). I'll go with the books that haven't moved it to 9 with all that action on one side but have juiced the crap out of the number.

I/O

Tressman should be dumped. They need to be scoring 30 to 40 a game to have any chance vs real teams. Offense didn't to it at home vs one of the weaker teams.
    The Offensive guru hasn't hit 30 in one game yet

I/O

ba ba ba ba bump

First 123 Last