Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who are the Colts playing in the Super Bowl?

I forget.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

The Chicago Bears.

You can thank me later...I got to run for now.

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The winning team.

Razz

Thanks guys, I couldn't remember. The only team I have seen on TV all week has been Indy.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Thanks guys, I couldn't remember. The only team I have seen on TV all week has been Indy.
    No doubt, the only real press Chicago has gotten was when they arrived on Sunday. It's been all Colts since.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14509

It's on the tip of my tongue. It'll come to me if I don't think about it.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    You watch TV? I don't, unless I'm watching the actual game(s). I'm already dreading watching the Super Bowl itself, which is more spectacle than Football. I'm especially dreading halftime. How long is the Super Bowl halftime now, 45 minutes? I'm being sarcastic, but the Super Bowls for the past 10 years have been increasingly pissing me off because it's so friggin' catered to dumbazzes who don't know a field goal from a butt hole and just want to watch the commercials. Give me a break. The biggest football game of the year should be all about football, not who's singing during halftime.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

Lets just hope they have a good line up of commercials, because those have been getting bad too. I could careless about the halftime show. Im usually in the bathroom, restocking my snacks or just in the kitchen drinking beer. I wish they would cut the halftime duration by half. So we could get to the 3rd quarter faster.
    Last edited by onlooker; 02-02-07 at 04:40 PM. Reason: corrected some spelling errors. :)

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00
    You watch TV? I don't, unless I'm watching the actual game(s). I'm already dreading watching the Super Bowl itself, which is more spectacle than Football. I'm especially dreading halftime. How long is the Super Bowl halftime now, 45 minutes? I'm being sarcastic, but the Super Bowls for the past 10 years have been increasingly pissing me off because it's so friggin' catered to dumbazzes who don't know a field goal from a butt hole and just want to watch the commercials. Give me a break. The biggest football game of the year should be all about football, not who's singing during halftime.
    I hear that. I was watching some soccer show the other day, and the host is like "It takes five hours to play a one-hour match, give me a break."