jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Panthers Williams questionable with ankle injury

DeAnglo Williams might be sitting this one out with a sprained ankle. Williams missed his third straight practice Friday. Which would make it hard for the Panters to even start a running game. And Delhomme out and I think 6 other starters out on bothsides of the ball Im thinking about TB @ +5 1/2

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i think there are 2 important things to note here. 1 delhomme being out almost has to be a plus in my book at this point. 2nd imo stewart is more than capable of stepping into the starting role w/o much if any fall off in production and most of his biggest gms have just happened to come against this team. by no means saying your wrong just a few things to think about..gl

jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last time they played the Panthers only won by 7 and that was with a healthy team Now with their main QB big rush guy and I think 2 WR some D and TB been bringing some game lately so Be good in a teaser

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stewart and Williams have both been limited in practice for weeks now and always seem to show up on Sunday. Hoping they don't run over Tampa for the third straight time. They have torched them for almost 600 yds. in the last two matchups. I do favor Tampa here.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

my Fantasy season the past 3 weeks

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Love Tampa Bay plus 4!

Line was 6 yesterday, Panthers done for the year.

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel these injuries are not as significant as the line move indicates. Panthers -3.5 at several books now.