gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Week 16 Teaser - Recoup Week 15 Losses. Need your thoughts

Week 15 certainly roughed me up but I see a great 4 team teaser to get me back into the game. I feel like there's a layup to be had and will hit this strong. Need some opinions here. What are your thoughts? Again, I'm looking for 'easy money' to get back into the game.

Tampa @ New Orleans (-1.5)
    I think the Saints come out smoking and take out their frustration from last week's lost on the Bucs. I know the Bucs won at a tough place last week and give them credit for that. This Saints team is not Seattle though and can clinch throughout home field throughout with a 'W'. This is a guaranteed lock.

Seattle @ Green Bay(-1)
    Stakes are much higher for GB than Seattle. Seahawks are terrible on the road and need to win out to make the playoffs. After NO, I feel like this is a guaranteed lock too.

KC @ Cincinatti (-1)
    Bengals are at home and need to win to clinch the division title. I think they take care of business here at home and do not want to risk clinching the division away next week @ the Jets. Have two slight concerns though about this game - 1) How do the Bengals play after an emotional let down against the Chargers 2) is football as important to this team given the loss of Henry? If you look at UConn as an example, you will see the team played hard but had some horrible lapses after the loss of Jasper Howard for about a month. Hard to predict this. I say they play hard but am 70% confident here.

Rams @ Cardinas (-1)
    Cards still have an opportunity to improve their playoff positioning. Also, I think Ken W. refocuses this team this week after they had 2 sub par performances. I will give the Rams a TON of credit though because they gave Houston all they can handle last week, covered and should have won outright. The Cards in some respects remind me of the Texans (great talent, but not sure which team will show up). I don't trust the Cards entirely here in this spot as they might lay down and die and try to turn it on in the post season again. The Rams might see this as their Super Bowl. 70% confident here for Cards.

I'm thinking about swapping out either the Cards or Bengals to take the following:

Broncos @ Eagles (+6)
    West coast team coming out East and is floundering after a tough home loss against the Raiders. Two teams clearly moving in the opposite direction. Eagles are known to disappoint in big spots though and the Broncos are fighting for playoff survival.

church75
    church75's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the same side.. on all picks.

BoL

wallyjones2009
    wallyjones2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

What the payout?

gshock1

Quote Originally Posted by wallyjones2009 View Post
    What the payout?
    Waging 1k to make 850

FadeCommonSense
    FadeCommonSense's Avatar Become A Pro!

Might sound like a dumb question, but how do you get a teaser that gives so many points?

alex81
    alex81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Can't disagree here... Never heard of 13 pt teasers though

gshock1

Quote Originally Posted by alex81 View Post
    Can't disagree here... Never heard of 13 pt teasers though
    Bodog has 13 pt teasers if you take 4 games or bets.

Jshap1515
    Cardinals racking up the wins
    Jshap1515's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems like a safe teaser to me