32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Patriots

13 40.63%
  • Saints

19 59.38%
    rolltide10
    rolltide10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pats vs Saints Poll...VOTE!

Lets see where the cash is going and who is getting burnt. My play is Saints -1!!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

pats ml..holding out hoping saints money brings it up a little more

rolltide10

im a dumbass voted for pats instead of Saints -1 from pats total and + 1 on saints... 2dabank you will be taking money fromdabank with that play. Saints roll tonight

2daBank

would you care to put your points where your mouth is rolltide(fla will punish them by da way)
    lucky for me im playin with the books money so win/lose i wont be taking anything out of my bank my friend i just love such insightful comments like this "saints roll" wow how can i go against that logic
    what tout gave you this pick? or are you just on the saints are great bandwagon?

rolltide10

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    would you care to put your points where your mouth is rolltide(fla will punish them by da way)
    lucky for me im playin with the books money so win/lose i wont be taking anything out of my bank my friend i just love such insightful comments like this "saints roll" wow how can i go against that logic
    what tout gave you this pick? or are you just on the saints are great bandwagon?

2dabank you have yourself a wager... points are on the line. And this my logic:

1) Injuries... granted the Pats can plug players in under the Belichick system but there injury report looks like Schindler's List and the Saints ground game will force the depth of Pats D to be worn down throughout the second half.

2) The teams that the Pats have been beating have been less than special. Granted they have won soundly and lost respectably to a solid Colts team but this Saints team knows how to win and will prove that in the second half of this game. I'm not saying blowout but this is a statement game for the Saints and that stadium is not a fun place to play and it will be electric tonight.

3) Basically all stats being similar as far as scoring offense and defense that is a push and give the notch to home the home team trying to make a statement. Also New England is coming off a divisional game and the Saints are ready to go

And after I take your cookies tonight I will be more than willing to put them right back on the Tide against Florida, if you feel like getting those points cleaned out

2daBank

lmao personally rolltide i really hope bama wins!! was just messin with you a little bit
    ill send you the challenge now

rolltide10

haha aight just made the pick... lets see how it plays out. it will be a fun one to watch

alg48212
    alg48212's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saint's all the way. once they win tonite pick them for 19-0 for the season.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by alg48212 View Post
    Saint's all the way. once they win tonite pick them for 19-0 for the season.
    wow you just created a account to spew this shit

alg48212
    alg48212's Avatar Become A Pro!

why be a dick. the more people the better. Everyone started fresh.