jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I can see black guys calling each other the N-word in a nonwork environment around the streets or in their houses but you're right it shouldn't be used at a workplace

rappers and entertainers can use it because they're making millions of dollars off it and relating to inner-city people

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I can see black guys calling each other the N-word in a nonwork environment around the streets or in their houses but you're right it shouldn't be used at a workplace

rappers and entertainers can use it because they're making millions of dollars off it and relating to inner-city people
    jj do you use the n-word or any of its derivatives in any way at any time in your life? even perhaps just alone in your house, by yourself?

i use the -a version very rarely, at times, in public, but only when it is associated with a rap song in some way

in private though, when I am alone by myself, I say both the -a and the -er versions all the time, it is fun to do that, i have to admit

what is your usage of the word and its derivatives?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

i went to school in atlanta . metro atlanta thats all the blacks used to call each other. unreal

First 12