smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Hell ya its OK, it shows you support your team even though they suck! I wore full uni with pads and cleats and everything to a Superbowl party. I got thrown out cause I was tearing up the rug, but it was still the right thing to do

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

It has to be unique. If it's Peyton, Kobe, Lebron, Big Papi, Gretzky et al it is a sign that you are non-creative garbage. Show up with Stabler, Tarkenton, Gervin, Buckner or the like and that's cool. Good point on cutoff age...not sure where line should be cut but if youre 33 and wearing #12 at Gillette Stadium ... you're wrong and probably subpar IQ. Just the way it is.

vanc143
    vanc143's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

Why the fuk do you care what some other dude wears? If you don't want to wear it because you think its not cool, fine. But if some other dude is wearing it I could give less of a fuk.

Do you want to suggest what color of underwear they wear too? F*gs

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

It really doesn't matter what the phuck you wear. It's all about how you carry yourself. You can get away with a football jersey if you want, to hell with perception. If you're a cool cat, your jersey won't compromise a thing. If you're a tool, then you're a tool no matter what your threads. You guys sound like a bunch of broads discussing gowns on the red carpet or something.

First 12