C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

SF 49ers will go into Seattle and win. Play +3.5 and Money Line

The San Francisco 49ers are going back to the Super Bowl.

49ers have won 13 out of their last 15 games. The two losses that were sprinkled in there were by 1 point and by 3 and both had questionable calls AND the 49ers were not at full strength. The 49ers have their entire roster. Michael Crabtree has always been Kapernicks favorite receiver and he is in excellent form. Aldon Smith is playing. Vernon Davis is playing. The team plays excellent defense and makes big plays. They are playoff experienced experienced playing in their 3rd straight NFC championship and have an offensive line that can match up against anybody. They are well coached as well and aren't scared to play their hated rivals. This is their 3rd meeting with them. The 49ers are also a team that is getting better. They lost to Carolina 10-9 but then go into their house and man handle them 23-10 weeks later. Having Crabtree back is huge and this team is peaking at the right time.

The Hawks are only 3-2 in their last 5 games. Even against the Saints the Saints had 2X as many first downs as Seattle with only 13. Brees literally had 3X as many yards as Wilson but mistakes and Marshawn Lynch who ran for 140 killed them. Lynch isn't going to do that against the 49ers, last time they played the 49ers he had 72 yards on 20 carries. To beat the 49ers the Hawks will either need defensive TDs or Russell Wilson will have to turn into an NFL quarterback instead of a game manager. Last time they played the Hawks had the same 13 first downs they had against the Saints but it was Kaep to Boldin making the plays.

Sea chickens were 3-2 in their last 5 games because Russell Wilson was exposed. He has been held under 200 yards 4/5 games and under 110 yards in 2 of those games. He hasn't thrown for 2 touchdowns in any of those games! Completing 9 passes in a game? 11? To beat the 49ers he is going to need to do more.

Russell Wilson is not a very good pocket QB and to mask that they do all sorts of planned roll outs or when ever he is in the pocket he chooses to roll out. His stats in the pocket are weak. A few weeks ago teams decided that rather than try and sack Wilson as a form of pressure, you are better off having your outside rushers rush deep to force him to stand in the pocket and play QB. That's pretty sad when you think about it. We aren't even trying to sack your short little QB, we just want him to stand in the pocket when he makes his throws.

Look at what the 49ers did to the Panthers. They went into their house and out physicaled them. When Cam Newton fell behind in the game and had to pass the ball he failed. If the Seahawks fall behind... Russell Wilson is not built to pass the ball. He is built to run around and throw outlet passes but all that is on film now and teams have been covering that up for 5 weeks. Wilson isn't even as much of a running threat of Kaepernick he is more of a scrambling threat and teams are combating that. More of an elusive Romo without the passing knowledge.

One of the best ways to attack Seattle's defense in Seattle is to go big... 2TE sets, extra offensive lineman, full back and run the football. This is because it is hard to audible there. So if you know you can't audible in the pass game as much you run the ball especially if you go to the outside with those big packages you are forcing skinny guys like Richard Sherman to get blocked and tackle guys like Gore. The 49ers have the offensive line and experience to match up against anybody. Remember this is the 3rd match up, been there done that. Seattle also got away with all sorts of pass interference calls in the last game and if the refs call a tighter game it will only benefit the 49ers.

Too many people will remember the last couple games in Seattle that they will ignore Seattle against SF the last time, Seattle against Tampa, Seattle against Arizona. RW has a book out against him now. Kapernick has Crabtree back. The 49ers are not scared at all of Seattle and they will not get pushed around, they are the most physical football team in the NFL when you look at their offensive line, defensive line, Boldin at WR, Vernon Davis and the RB. They pushed around a very physical Carolina team in their own building.

Both teams are well coached but Harbaugh and his staff is also better than Pete and his people.

49ers +3.5
    49ers ML

49ers go back to the super bowl as that hot wild card team that keeps on winning.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trobin31

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Great write up I agree with you I cannot see Seattle winning this game

Also see San Francisco winning the Super Bowl

Not really a wildcard team either
    Nobody Will Blink and eye if they win the Super Bowl not even close to a Cindarella

C-Gold

60% NFL capper in the regular season and I am killing it. Absolutely killing it in the playoffs and haven't lost anything yet. SF against Carolina was a joke.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Niners are fukk now

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

49ers are the best team in football at this instant, and have been the most consistant and toughest team all season long. They have no weakness, period. Been riding them on the moneyline for 6 weeks now. Seattle is a hell of a team too, and they will be playing as underdogs and with a chip on their shoulder. I think even in Seattle, this is a true 50/50 game. I'll be wagering on the moneyline as well as the spread. Any chance the under will rise this week? I would to snag the under at 40 1/2.

I think we have got the best 4 teams in the NFL in the final 4

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Seahawks it is then

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

All the favorites this weekend won: New England, Denver, San Francisco and Seattle. The 49ers were the only road team to win, and they were the only winning team that was projected as a close game. Ended up blowing out the Panthers...I thought they'd win but not that decisively. To see them coming in as a +3 or +3.5 underdog is super tempting. I give due credit: no disrespect to the AFC but Seattle/San Francisco are the 2 best teams in the NFL right now.

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the Niners had anybody but Kaepernick playing QB I'd lay 6 with them.

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

For what it's worth, the Packers are a top 4 NFL team, they just had an injured Rodgers coming back before he was 100% in sync with his receivers. If the Packers score a TD instead of settle for a FG on that last drive where they got inside the 10 then it's them going to Seattle where they've shown that sans-replacement refs they can win.

Green Bay vs Denver would have been a hell of a Super Bowl.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green Bay is not a top 4 NFL team. They are in the 2nd tier of teams with carolina/New orleans/Indy etc...

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Parligod View Post
    All the favorites this weekend won: New England, Denver, San Francisco and Seattle. The 49ers were the only road team to win, and they were the only winning team that was projected as a close game. Ended up blowing out the Panthers...I thought they'd win but not that decisively. To see them coming in as a +3 or +3.5 underdog is super tempting. I give due credit: no disrespect to the AFC but Seattle/San Francisco are the 2 best teams in the NFL right now.
    SF was my best bet and they won easily.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by WeinketoWarrick View Post
    Green Bay vs Denver would have been a hell of a Super Bowl.
    My preseason picks I had a GB vs Denver super bowl.

I had Green Bay winning the NFC championship in SF to earn the trip. Problem is it is difficult to cap it all when Aaron Rodgers, Cobb, Matthews, Bulaga and a whole host of Packers are injured.

C-Gold

SF +3.5
    SF Money Lone

Denver is also winning today

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    The San Francisco 49ers are going back to the Super Bowl.

49ers have won 13 out of their last 15 games. The two losses that were sprinkled in there were by 1 point and by 3 and both had questionable calls AND the 49ers were not at full strength. The 49ers have their entire roster. Michael Crabtree has always been Kapernicks favorite receiver and he is in excellent form. Aldon Smith is playing. Vernon Davis is playing. The team plays excellent defense and makes big plays. They are playoff experienced experienced playing in their 3rd straight NFC championship and have an offensive line that can match up against anybody. They are well coached as well and aren't scared to play their hated rivals. This is their 3rd meeting with them. The 49ers are also a team that is getting better. They lost to Carolina 10-9 but then go into their house and man handle them 23-10 weeks later. Having Crabtree back is huge and this team is peaking at the right time.

The Hawks are only 3-2 in their last 5 games. Even against the Saints the Saints had 2X as many first downs as Seattle with only 13. Brees literally had 3X as many yards as Wilson but mistakes and Marshawn Lynch who ran for 140 killed them. Lynch isn't going to do that against the 49ers, last time they played the 49ers he had 72 yards on 20 carries. To beat the 49ers the Hawks will either need defensive TDs or Russell Wilson will have to turn into an NFL quarterback instead of a game manager. Last time they played the Hawks had the same 13 first downs they had against the Saints but it was Kaep to Boldin making the plays.

Sea chickens were 3-2 in their last 5 games because Russell Wilson was exposed. He has been held under 200 yards 4/5 games and under 110 yards in 2 of those games. He hasn't thrown for 2 touchdowns in any of those games! Completing 9 passes in a game? 11? To beat the 49ers he is going to need to do more.

Russell Wilson is not a very good pocket QB and to mask that they do all sorts of planned roll outs or when ever he is in the pocket he chooses to roll out. His stats in the pocket are weak. A few weeks ago teams decided that rather than try and sack Wilson as a form of pressure, you are better off having your outside rushers rush deep to force him to stand in the pocket and play QB. That's pretty sad when you think about it. We aren't even trying to sack your short little QB, we just want him to stand in the pocket when he makes his throws.

Look at what the 49ers did to the Panthers. They went into their house and out physicaled them. When Cam Newton fell behind in the game and had to pass the ball he failed. If the Seahawks fall behind... Russell Wilson is not built to pass the ball. He is built to run around and throw outlet passes but all that is on film now and teams have been covering that up for 5 weeks. Wilson isn't even as much of a running threat of Kaepernick he is more of a scrambling threat and teams are combating that. More of an elusive Romo without the passing knowledge.

One of the best ways to attack Seattle's defense in Seattle is to go big... 2TE sets, extra offensive lineman, full back and run the football. This is because it is hard to audible there. So if you know you can't audible in the pass game as much you run the ball especially if you go to the outside with those big packages you are forcing skinny guys like Richard Sherman to get blocked and tackle guys like Gore. The 49ers have the offensive line and experience to match up against anybody. Remember this is the 3rd match up, been there done that. Seattle also got away with all sorts of pass interference calls in the last game and if the refs call a tighter game it will only benefit the 49ers.

Too many people will remember the last couple games in Seattle that they will ignore Seattle against SF the last time, Seattle against Tampa, Seattle against Arizona. RW has a book out against him now. Kapernick has Crabtree back. The 49ers are not scared at all of Seattle and they will not get pushed around, they are the most physical football team in the NFL when you look at their offensive line, defensive line, Boldin at WR, Vernon Davis and the RB. They pushed around a very physical Carolina team in their own building.

Both teams are well coached but Harbaugh and his staff is also better than Pete and his people.

49ers +3.5
    49ers ML

49ers go back to the super bowl as that hot wild card team that keeps on winning.
    Be careful, I love Seattle. First, they have the best home field advantage in football as well as the best corners. This is the niners fourth straight road game. Last week the weather, with the wind and rain was brutal so you can't over analyze Wilson based on that game. As for Carolina, very bad play calling on the goal line on 2 occasions where they did not score and the game could have been different. Wilson is better then Kap and he will struggle on this big game and bad environment. Also the eyes have it. I bet SF a few weeks ago when the played Seattle when the line was 21/2, got a push as I bought a 1/2. Watched the game very closely and SF was very very lucky to win that game. Seattle shot themselves in the foot and did move the ball on that defense. Now the stakes are higher and Seattle is home and will win.
    I think this is the easy game, not sure on Brady and Manning but think the over is the play. Good luck but on opposite side. Love the Hawks and I got minus 3.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Be careful, I love Seattle. First, they have the best home field advantage in football as well as the best corners. This is the niners fourth straight road game. Last week the weather, with the wind and rain was brutal so you can't over analyze Wilson based on that game. As for Carolina, very bad play calling on the goal line on 2 occasions where they did not score and the game could have been different. Wilson is better then Kap and he will struggle on this big game and bad environment. Also the eyes have it. I bet SF a few weeks ago when the played Seattle when the line was 21/2, got a push as I bought a 1/2. Watched the game very closely and SF was very very lucky to win that game. Seattle shot themselves in the foot and did move the ball on that defense. Now the stakes are higher and Seattle is home and will win.
    I think this is the easy game, not sure on Brady and Manning but think the over is the play. Good luck but on opposite side. Love the Hawks and I got minus 3.
    best Homefield advantage
    Sure but the NFL playoffs is full of road upsets

4th straight road game?
    So what, it is the playoffs do or die. The 49ers also are a hotter team right now with a longer winning streak.

Last week weather in Seattle
    It's not about 1 game. His body of work is that he was in the bottom 5 of the league in terms of passing.

Carolina goal line play calling
    Every team in the league runs those plays and Cam is a beast but Ahmad Brooks and Glenn Dorsey game to play. Carolina has a pro bowl center and the most athletic QB in the league, you can't tell me those were bad play calls. SF made the play.

Wilson/Kap
    Wilson is not better than Kap, maybe only at giving interviews.

Kap struggle in a bad environment
    Green Bay 2 weeks ago was about as bad an environment as you can get, he he had no sleeves on and had an excellent game.

Seattle wasn't impressive at all last week and had some calls. SF is trending up and Seattle is trending down.

C-Gold

Come on SF!

1/2 way there!

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

I hate russell wilson so I bet against the seahawks every time. Then I call others out.