ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    He took the team the Bledsoe was 5-13 with and made them Super Bowl Champions. BTW, Bledsoe didn't win that AFCCG. He inherited a lead and almost lost the game.
    Brady didn't do jack in that game and winning vs Steelers, that just proves that it was the PATRIOTS winning those games early in the decade with coaching and defense and special teams. Not some crazy good QB play

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    decade didn't end in 2004 and choking in 2 super bowls cancels it out
    Whuh huh whuh?? Since when does losing a Super Bowl cancel out winning a Super Bowl???

WTF planet are you morons living on where a team with 2 Super Bowl Championships is better than a team with 3 Super Bowl Championships and 5 Conference Championships? I guess John Elway really sucked because he is minus-1. And don't even get me started on the NY Yankees. Those chumps have lost 13 World Series..!! They must really suck!!!

I drink your tears!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

BriGuy

Brady didn't do jack in that game and winning vs Steelers, that just proves that it was the PATRIOTS winning those games early in the decade with coaching and defense and special teams. Not some crazy good QB play
    What part of "that team was 5-13 in their 18 games before Brady" are you not intelligent enough to understand?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

What makes you so sure of that? They have suffered one of the worst offseasons you could ever imagine and then 4 of their best players not-named-Brady are out with injuries, and yet they still went 12-4 and they're still going to the AFCCG.

Good Lord, if they can just stay healthy (and out of jail) next year, they're the class of the AFC.
    12-4 in a shit division... how many comeback wins vs shit teams aided by the refs?

and winning 1 game off a bye week is all that it takes to play to win the AFC pal... running the ball vs the weak Colts defense is not impressive. same as beating the Tebow fluke Broncos or facing Matt Schaub and winning easy because the opponent is a fraud.

should have lost both years @ home to Ravens but we'll take last year and somehow lucking out past the Ravens in 2011 just to lose the Super Bowl in Indy

BriGuy

12-4 in a shit division... how many comeback wins vs shit teams aided by the refs?
    Yup. You know someone has nothing intelligent to say when they start whining about officiating. They could be 14-2 if it wasn't for horrible officiating against the Jets and Panthers.

I drink your tears!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

What part of "that team was 5-13 in their 18 games before Brady" are you not intelligent enough to understand?
    hmmm.... so NFL teams don't or can't turn things around in the span of 1 year? yeah.... that NEVER happens.

it was the magic of the QB that did it all....

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Ah , now I get it Moron. You are a Colts fan . I think you have a good future with Luck, probably better than the Pats.
    But if you think your team is going to have anywhere near the succes Brady/BB had in the last 10 years in the next 10,
    you truly are a moron.Done with you.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Yup. You know someone has nothing intelligent to say when they start whining about officiating. They could be 14-2 if it wasn't for horrible officiating against the Jets and Panthers.

I drink your tears!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    you're right. the afc east is full of good teams and the Pats didn't make any comebacks in the regular season.

you can't wait to lose another afc title game or super bowl

06 07 11 12 doesn't matter... and I'm avoiding the 1 and done years for you... I mean.... SANCHEZ and Flacco as a 2nd year turd of a QB!!!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Ah , now I get it Moron. You are a Colts fan . I think you have a good future with Luck, probably better than the Pats.
    But if you think your team is going to have anywhere near the succes Brady/BB had in the last 10 years in the next 10,
    you truly are a moron.Done with you.
    if the Colts division stays as bad as it was this year and the Colts can find ways to get bye weeks and easy opponents then they will be playing for the afc title 50% of the time in the next 12 years. oh, maybe get a real offensive coordinator too.

good luck next week... we all know the Pats will need it vs a real threat. i gave up on the season when Wayne went down... the playoff comeback vs Chiefs was real nice, nice to win a playoff game post Manning before Manning won 1 playoff game for the Broncos
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lakerboy

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

if the Colts division stays as bad as it was this year and the Colts can find ways to get bye weeks and easy opponents then they will be playing for the afc title 50% of the time in the next 12 years. oh, maybe get a real offensive coordinator too.

good luck next week... we all know the Pats will need it vs a real threat. i gave up on the season when Wayne went down... the playoff comeback vs Chiefs was real nice, nice to win a playoff game post Manning before Manning won 1 playoff game for the Broncos

lmao. dont defend manning anymore.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    lmao. dont defend manning anymore.
    well, I realized it... and I have to laugh about it cause it's true

doesn't mean i won't root for him in his games as long as he isn't trying to beat down the Colts, I am as loyal to the Colts as anyone is to any team here on these forums.

doesn't mean I don't criticize or even bash them though when they deserve it

I was all over the Colts when they pulled their starters vs the Jets in 2009 when they were 14-0 and playing at home! had a tiny lead.... ended up losing. didn't try to go 16-0.

Got their karma in the Super Bowl.

Luck needs a defense, guys to stay healthy and to reel himself in for these playoff games as he continues to mature and he can win a couple Super Bowls too. It's not that big of a deal when the conditions are right.
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 01-12-14 at 12:08 AM.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

why? cause i had a bad day today? lol.

I don't think you have ever posted a winner

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    I don't think you have ever posted a winner

yeah you are right.

BriGuy

you're right. the afc east is full of good teams and the Pats didn't make any comebacks in the regular season.

you can't wait to lose another afc title game or super bowl

06 07 11 12 doesn't matter... and I'm avoiding the 1 and done years for you... I mean.... SANCHEZ and Flacco as a 2nd year turd of a QB!!!
    LOL!!!! Keep crying!!!

The only thing anyone is going to care about is total number of rings. Joe Montana (ever heard of him? many people consider him the greatest ever) had 4 one-and-dones, he was Bill Parcells' personal bitch losing to the Giants 3 times, and also lost to such immortals as Wade Wilson and Jeff Hostetler.

lakerboy

LOL!!!! Keep crying!!!

The only thing anyone is going to care about is total number of rings. Joe Montana (ever heard of him? many people consider him the greatest ever) had 4 one-and-dones, he was Bill Parcells' personal bitch losing to the Giants 3 times, and also lost to such immortals as Wade Wilson and Jeff Hostetler.
    hostetler won the superbowl that year. montana never lost a superbowl. brady cant say that. montana had 4. brady lost to flacco. trust me joe f wont win another supebowl.

BriGuy

hostetler won the superbowl that year.
    Same thing for 4 of the 7 teams who have beaten Brady
    montana never lost a superbowl. brady cant say that. montana had 4. brady lost to flacco. trust me joe f wont win another supebowl.
    Hell ya Montana is better than Brady. But it is moronic to say winning a conference championship is a bad thing.

I guess Elway really sucks, huh? After all, he lost more than he won. Right?

lakerboy

Hell ya Montana is better than Brady. But it is moronic to say winning a conference championship is a bad thing.

I guess Elway really sucks, huh? After all, he lost more than he won. Right?

elway was good. he had some pretty shit teams for superbowl teams .

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

hostetler won the superbowl that year. montana never lost a superbowl. brady cant say that. montana had 4. brady lost to flacco. trust me joe f wont win another supebowl.
    also lost off a bye week at home to SANCHEZ!!!

SANCHEZ!!!

When did Montana get to the SB as a favorite and lose....heck, lose as a HUGE favorite in the SB

the AFC is so watered down that it's the only reason Brady keeps getting these AFC title games.

Brady is 0-2 vs Eli and should be 0-3 vs Flacco in ALL HOME GAMES if not for the Ravens choke 2 years ago.

that is 1-4 total record.

he has so many ugly games that the Pats still won in spite of his play in the playoffs throughout his career that it's laughable
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 01-12-14 at 12:23 AM.

BriGuy

elway was good. he had some pretty shit teams for superbowl teams .
    Elway wasn't good, he was GREAT. I put him in my top 5 of all time. I'm just saying it's idiotic to consider a year where a guy won a Conference Championship but not the Super Bowl as a bad thing. They don't take away a guy's Super Bowl ring if he makes it back but loses.

BriGuy

Brady is 0-2 vs Eli and should be 0-3 vs Flacco in ALL HOME GAMES if not for the Ravens choke 2 years ago.

that is 1-4 total record.
    When someone has to cherry pick so thoroughly, you know they've got nothing whatsoever intelligent to fall back on.

I drink your tears!! !LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

When someone has to cherry pick so thoroughly, you know they've got nothing whatsoever intelligent to fall back on.

I drink your tears!! !LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!
    You pointed out Montana as a whipping boy.

I just pointed out Brady is a whipping boy vs TWO teams/QB's... however you want to look at it.

BriGuy

You pointed out Montana as a whipping boy.
    I'm just showing how stupid you are to talk about 1-and-done's or the fact that Brady lost to some bad QB's. The greatest QB of all time, Joe Montana, had 4 one-and-done's, so I think I can forgive Brady for having 2.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I'm just showing how stupid you are to talk about 1-and-done's or the fact that Brady lost to some bad QB's. The greatest QB of all time, Joe Montana, had 4 one-and-done's, so I think I can forgive Brady for having 2.
    hard to have the one and done when you regularly face the Jags back in the day or more recently, Tebow fluke Broncos... Matt fffn Schaub (not even a starter halfway through next season) and the Colts who were over-rated all season... just because they always play crazy good @ home vs good teams.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Moron just stop. You sound like a moron here guy.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    hes nothing more than a broncos homer...and a "peyton come lately" supporter

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    hes nothing more than a broncos homer...and a "peyton come lately" supporter
    are you stupid? I root for Peyton to succeed, not the fukking God damn broncos! that is just the lucky team that got to have him come play QB for the end of his career. and whenever he faces the Colts I am against him like his name is Tom Brady, just like I was on October 20th in Indianapolis. He can beat the shit out of any other team in the league for all I care.

I bet if Brady played for the Raiders to end his career... you would root against him in every game... because you are a Patriot fan and thus, classless and would instantly forget everything he did for the franchise.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Patriots team record for most points scored in a playoff game.

#1, #2 and a tie for #3 have come in... you guessed it, the last 3 years.

The games? You guessed it.

The Divisional home games following a bye week vs the Tebow Broncos, the Schaub Texans and now the awesome Colts who dominated a crap division and should have lost but took advantage of Andy Reid's idiot mentality, draining themselves in the process of coming back to win.

Only reason the Pats playing for the AFC Title 3 years str8.

New England Pats
    New England Pats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

No one is arguing you that the Pats have enjoyed playing at home against teams that are of lower caliber during the Divisional round. Everyone also understands that this benefit comes when you achieve a good enough record during the regular season to merit such a benefit.

Time to get some rest my friend.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by New England Pats View Post
    No one is arguing you that the Pats have enjoyed playing at home against teams that are of lower caliber during the Divisional round. Everyone also understands that this benefit comes when you achieve a good enough record during the regular season to merit such a benefit.

Time to get some rest my friend.
    huh? a classy Patriot fan.

tha fuk

change your avatar to Blount, even belichick knew that the Pats had to dominate the ground game to ensure a victory. take the ball out of the hands of Brady these days.

ok, now I'm done.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If Bellicheck were to retire today, he'd go out one of the greatest to ever coach.

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If you have Tom Brady your great

Belicheck goes 6-10 with Jets this year

Brady makes everyone look great, he is winning with college players
    your 100 percent right brady is unreal no coach wanted the players that NE has .but the coach from NE took then in like you said these guys are college kids that no pro team wanted but bill. what a team the best QB of all time and the best coach of all time on the same team NE will win the super bowl with 2 sting players

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

[quote=dilaudid8;20847526]
    your 100 percent right brady is unreal no coach wanted the players that NE has .but the coach from NE took them in like you said these guys are college kids that no pro team wanted but bill. what a team the best QB of all time and the best coach of all time on the same team NE will win the super bowl with 2 sting players mint gov mint to the bank baby

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Let's see what he does when Brady retires.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Let's see what he does when Brady retires.
    We already saw Belichick go 11-5 with Matt Cassell when Brady was lost for an entire season blowing out his ACL.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave slacker00 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Not sure about his coaching....but the guy is definitely a legend at picking up milf's.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 1234 Last