Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Pats under 46

Line will be dropping fast, 1-2 inches of rain from start to finish of game, winds 30-40 mph with gusts of around 50 at times, I expect this one to get down to about 44 before kickoff.......get on it quick boys........

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Great play.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

According to weather.com, only light rain and 5-10mph wind expected at kickoff.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rubbish... take the under in the blizzard game the Eagles played a few weeks ago? Weather doesn't play a major factor.. they are either going to score or not.. weather plays very little in to it.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Agree....weather has not played as big a factor this year. I'm tempted to bet the under in the Bears game where the wind is projected to be 40mph, temps in the teens and snow showers, but even that I'll prolly stay away from given the way these offenses have performed in the bad weather this year. It's been a strange year.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Agree....weather has not played as big a factor this year. I'm tempted to bet the under in the Bears game where the wind is projected to be 40mph, temps in the teens and snow showers, but even that I'll prolly stay away from given the way these offenses have performed in the bad weather this year. It's been a strange year.
    The wind in Chicago will diminish through the game and is forecast out of the NNW making it toward the south end zone. Needs to be a direct cross wind for a sure fire under. End zone to end zone makes field goal attempts longer or changes a mindset to touchdown instead.

In that game the achilles heel of both defenses is against the run anyway and they are real bad that way. Not sure wind here is as much a factor as percieved. Both of those defenses flat out stink.

Footballtime

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Not sure what they are talking about, i live in Andover, Mass.........45 minutes from staduim and its 10 mph now........post up wager at gametime winds are stronger then 15 mph William?

SinisterMinister
    SinisterMinister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I personally like the under on the number anyways. Weather not a issue this year thus far.

Footballtime

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Rubbish... take the under in the blizzard game the Eagles played a few weeks ago? Weather doesn't play a major factor.. they are either going to score or not.. weather plays very little in to it.
    McCoy and the lions run defense killed that play..........bad weather helps but doesnt mean its a winner............i play an under i would rather have bad weather then nice weather.......

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    Not sure what they are talking about, i live in Andover, Mass.........45 minutes from staduim and its 10 mph now........post up wager at gametime winds are stronger then 15 mph William?
    Ain't the horn your were tootiin.

Post that the fukkin winds are gonna be 30-40 gusting to 50 and now it is over 15.

How does your own bullshit taste?

You gonna play like 15 MPH winds are gonna wreck the over?

Your whole OP was garbage, you know it, I know it, the forum knows it. Not sure what your motivation for that horse bleep was but I have a pretty good idea.

Carry on.

billysink

game has a good shot to go under but not for the reasons posted.

Bills lead the league in rushing attempts per game and are playing the pass quite well. It will be a ball control game.

Can't fukkin stand bad information.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

ive lived in andover before, more like 1.5 hours away from foxboro tho

Footballtime

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    ive lived in andover before, more like 1.5 hours away from foxboro tho
    Mapquest probably has it around that, mapquest is speed limit time, 45-1 hour tops from staduim........

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

i felt like an outsider there. i was like 20 went to the phillips campus to play soccer a couple of times. all the guys were cocky insiders

Footballtime

Ain't the horn your were tootiin.

Post that the fukkin winds are gonna be 30-40 gusting to 50 and now it is over 15.

How does your own bullshit taste?

You gonna play like 15 MPH winds are gonna wreck the over?

Your whole OP was garbage, you know it, I know it, the forum knows it. Not sure what your motivation for that horse bleep was but I have a pretty good idea.

Carry on.
    Shitsink, if you have a TV in your Mom's basement watch the game, We will see what the Wind is throughout the game.......Your post and links claimed 10 MPH, i increased it to 15..........Thats right you dont do postup business, you have a local.........Cant make this up Shitsink.........Carry on or is it time to Take the garbage out for Mom..........
    Points Awarded:

retard gave Footballtime 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Footballtime

i felt like an outsider there. i was like 20 went to the phillips campus to play soccer a couple of times. all the guys were cocky insiders
    Yeah bunch of Rich penetrates Kids go there, Great education, but lots of locals and they dont except outsider's easily till they get to know ya..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Weather has little impact on pro football games

Its proven every year

billysink

Shitsink, if you have a TV in your Mom's basement watch the game, We will see what the Wind is throughout the game.......Your post and links claimed 10 MPH, i increased it to 15..........Thats right you dont do postup business, you have a local.........Cant make this up Shitsink.........Carry on or is it time to Take the garbage out for Mom..........
    Shut the fukk up kid.

How the fukk anyone gonna watch anything, the fukkin hurricane you forecast gonna blow Gillette into the fukkin ocean anyway.

Gusting to 50.

How the fukk every dikk brained idiot stick their fukkin foot down their own throat gotta go to the Mom's basement shit? If that is all you got you was fukkin wrong from the git.

billysink

Is errybody OK out east? I got a coupla tandems ready for relief efforts if needed. I am a bit slow this time of year in surface transport.

I got a fukkin pickup if the only thing needed is to pick up the space for rent sign fell out of Footy's fukkin ear.

Left ear. Wind out of the north and I know that fukk walk backwards.

billysink

What did that fukk just say on the tube. He ain't just say that there is no wind to speak of did he?????

Footy here been lookin at the rain goin straight down all day and just put the TV on its side so he was right.

Gusting to 50 folks.

Hide the women and children.

In Mom's basement.

Footballtime

What did that fukk just say on the tube. He ain't just say that there is no wind to speak of did he?????

Footy here been lookin at the rain goin straight down all day and just put the TV on its side so he was right.

Gusting to 50 folks.

Hide the women and children.

In Mom's basement.
    Willy, it may not be that gusty, congrats for once in your sorry ass life you are right..........How about the rain coming down all over the place, straight sidewards, whatever...........Like your Asshole kid...........Thought you were gonna post some plays after week4, since you dont place bets before week 4???? Play may or may not win, either way ill be ok................... Good luck in da basement, I think Mom's calling you again pal............

billysink

Willy, it may not be that gusty, congrats for once in your sorry ass life you are right..........How about the rain coming down all over the place, straight sidewards, whatever...........Like your Asshole kid...........Thought you were gonna post some plays after week4, since you dont place bets before week 4???? Play may or may not win, either way ill be ok................... Good luck in da basement, I think Mom's calling you again pal............
    Glad you be alright kid.

Stay safe out there.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

burned

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

NO! THAT'S SO FYKED!

Footballtime

Play Lost.........Willy hopefully you faded So you can move above ground this upcoming year.....Congrats Pal

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    burned
    wind grabbed that pretty good but it was as pretty short kick

You mad bro

lol fixed ^

fukkin idiot

pats defense is soft as fukk

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

he lives in andover mass. he is by no means burned trust me

You mad bro

wind grabbed that pretty good but it was as pretty short kick
    yeah short is right

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

weather never matters in Patriots games

billysink

Play Lost.........Willy hopefully you faded So you can move above ground this upcoming year.....Congrats Pal
    Shit I am about ready, Fukkin 23rd floor penthouse condo, can't fukkin stand the elevator.

And the fukkin wind when it gusts to 50 loud like a mutherfukker too.

You mad bro

he lives in andover mass. he is by no means burned trust me
    talking about the play .. got burned by a fukkin fg . sucks man

billysink

Real question is why would someone who has a fukkin ton of information at hand as to what the exact weather conditions would be, post some horse fukkin crap about 30-40 MPH winds gusting to 50.