Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Rams and zona cards as well for me

rov4life
    rov4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 694

2 fav plays for me are lions - 9 and titans pk. Lions @ home. they are a top team vs rush, yes i know they are one of the worst vs the pass but Mike Glennon?? Coming off a loss going home to play a terrible team and who in the world is gonna stop calvin, revis?? lol right lions 31 bucs 17. I also like the titans coming off some extra rest. They will lean heavily on the run and won't make the same mistake houston did and will load the box and it will fit right into tenn strong point the 2ndary. Tenn ranks 6th in pass def.

I also like 2 teaser kc + over in minn/gb and kc / indy. Kc coming off a loss going back home vs a struggling chargers team who have lost 3 in a row. Kc plays exceptional defense @ home and dwayne bowe might finally be back to his #1 wr status. They still need to keep up with denver to have a shot at the division specially with them hosting denver in a next week. The colts / cards game I expect a very close low scoring game some where around 20-17. The cards also play much better d at home but the colts done seem to be phased on road and have given up an average 14 pts on the road, so teasing them to 8.5 / 9 should be a pretty good bet. Minn vs Gb I see both teams in the 20's. Tolzien 1st game as a starter @ home did not play to bad @ met life vs the giants. He threw the ball well and led them down the field a few times. Lacy had a terrible game so will look to bounce back at home. Ponder is playing better and better each week. both team average in the bottom half of team defense and even with Rodgers out i think gb put up 24 -27 points and vikings around 20 - 21. Good luck to all

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

This thread= +EV

good job pplz

First 12