Jwiggles
    Jwiggles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Early Game Teaser:

Baltimore +9.5 Under 46.5

Jwiggles

always nice watching the ending of a game knowing there is no way you can lose.

9ersPride
    9ersPride's Avatar Become A Pro!

What u think bout denver/kc game bro?

Jwiggles

let me look at some stuff message ya in a bit. Sucks we pushed that saints game. There was no reason for the 9ners to be in that game. They played tough but still. Hand outs from the saints resulted in the saints squeezing their pair.

9ersPride

True..alright waiting for the pick..bud

Jwiggles

Ok here ya go 9ners im gonna stay away from the game and remain at 8-1 for the week. But since you follow I did all the figures for ya and you can decide on that. You know I only take 70% games and if both my factors are on the positive side and they aren't. Tonights game KC vs Denver: Denver sits with a record 3-2 ATS at home averaging 42 points per game while letting up 20. Denver has a perfect record on the over/under ratio with a 5-0 record. On the other side you have KC: KC sits at perfect ats record away 4-0 averaging 25 points per game while letting up 15. KC has a over/under ratio at 1-3. Based on my situational statistic I have Denver 28 KC 23 with a total of 51. The bad thing here is that everything off sets and doesn't give us any edges well to my 70%. KC has a 67% chance to cover tonights game at 7.5 and it also has a 67% chance on going over. But now you also have to factor in its mile high. I think both % will go down slightly. Im staying away my man. Gonna take a good week and enjoy a good game. Just remember 67 is good but not good enough. If you like to follow stick to the system. But your money is your money and I wish you the best of lucky bro. I appreciate your comments etc...

Jwiggles

GL man if you stay away like I am well we sure hit this week. You cant be upset with that. But if you choose to play tonight GL on whatever you pick and enjoy the rest of your night as well with the rest. GL guys

9ersPride

Hehhe alright i passed.. but if i were to pick i like denver and under. Well monday nite tomorrow right??

Jwiggles

yeah If I were to pick I would of picked Denver I liked them till I did the figures. Yup yup ill talk to ya tomorrow man

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

I think tis line should be Denver -13.. only reason -7.5 is because of chief record

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

This could be even closer game at KC. Just sayin'

Smith looked solid still and it'll be harder for the Denver O at KC. I wonder what that line will be.

Jwiggles

Yeah my prediction Denver a 4.5 favorite with a 46 line. A single touchdown would of turned two plays tonight. Crazy. Numbers weren't off by much. It should be interesting.

9ersPride

Quote Originally Posted by 9ersPride View Post
    Hehhe alright i passed.. but if i were to pick i like denver and under. Well monday nite tomorrow right??
    Darn it..should of just parlay $50 for the heck of it..i had a feeling it would be Denver and Under.

Jwiggles

Yeah bro you should of man. Hey bro when I don't have balls to pull trigger on certain games by no means let me stop ya. I was just happy with this week. Now if I were near 50% or below it be different lol. Nice feel on the game though bro.

9ersPride

Hehhe i know what u meant..i wasnt 90% sure on the game thats why..but what i did was took that $ and parlay over on LAKERS..so either way i won..lol..thanks for your support..now are you ready for tonights game?? So far the UNDER looks good...your thought??