greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Take seattle now or cry later

ok here another one of my favorite pick, please put your house on it and quit after this win. first half seattle -7 and seattle -12. pick one, both are winners. if you are scare tease it. seattle -4 and over 34.I can see seattle blow out here, I know people keep talking about seattle is a different team on the road but rams are pathetic and their qb is like high qbs. Don't think too much about it just bet it I guaranteed it. Don't listen to all this so call experts just bet it. BOL and don't say I didn't tell you so.

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Another prop bet if you can get first play from either side going to be run play got it in gb mn game

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Quote Originally Posted by eagle8999 View Post
    Another prop bet if you can get first play from either side going to be run play got it in gb mn game
    my local book is too pussy to allow prop bets. and he don't release lines til last two hours before game start. what a pussy

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

That sucks there can be good value there

theangryelf
    theangryelf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I feel like a lot of people are gonna lose money on here tonight... I would take the Rams and the points all day and that's what I'm gonna do