TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

chip kelly system unsustainable

that first week against the redskins looked so promising. no qb can stay healthy in such an offense as he runs. nfl defenders hit so hard. too punishing. 2 qbs down and only halfway through season. chip kelly may be done in nfl unless he learns to tweak his offense someway to protect qb.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Have grown men literally started falling apart like the marble statues in those anti-steroids ads yet?

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

remember that look of hope on his face when phily led washington 28-7

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Yep. I started a thread about this before the first game. This was obvious. Especially when you're qb is small and injury prone like Vick. Foles hangs on to the ball way too long with no protection. He'll get a second year, go 6-10 and get fired next year.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

you know exactly what Kelly is thinking right now too 'We just need to ramp up the speed to make up for it"

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Yep. I started a thread about this before the first game. This was obvious. Especially when you're qb is small and injury prone like Vick. Foles hangs on to the ball way too long with no protection. He'll get a second year, go 6-10 and get fired next year.
    you are right on the mark. kelly may want to check into sbr threads for advice (no sarcasm).
    Last edited by TwoWays; 10-27-13 at 02:48 PM.

TwoWays

could be quit ironic that this innovative, high powered offense ends up producing the least amount of points in nfl the second half this season. last week 3 pts. this week 0 pts. thus far.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Only offense that wins in NFL is a drop back passer

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Anybody that knows nfl football knew that the Oregon duck offense wouldn't make it in the nfl. Kelly should pack his bags and head to southern cal.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

I still don't why nfl teams hire guys from college to coach in a mans league. That's why I always laugh when a college coach comes in. About a 5% chance to succeed.