Blaker88
    Blaker88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1561

Colts -2.5 @ Houston

Am i missing something with this line? One of the hottest teams in the NFL, going against a backup quarterback and a team which is banged up at running back. Ok yes they are fighting for their season, but have Houston showed enough to warrant being only +2.5 underdogs?

Just seems strange to me

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

They also just lost their best player on defense Brian Cushing for the year...I see Colts winning although their wide receivers are gonna need to step up now that Reggie Wayne is out

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    They also just lost their best player on defense Brian Cushing for the year...I see Colts winning although their wide receivers are gonna need to step up now that Reggie Wayne is out
    I don't know that Indy can replace that experience of RW finding holes in coverage to pickup huge 1st downs and keep drives going. Indy doesn't run it that well either. Houston will give an effort like St. Louis did last night and Keenum is pretty good. Luck should find a way to get it done and Indy's secondary will prob get a pick or 2 but it kind of scares me.

charlieg70
    charlieg70's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Colts