Blaker88
    Blaker88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1561

Too hard to pick a winner on MNF, these props looks good though

I reckon the game will pan out something like the vikings being very close or in front for most of the game with Peterson getting regular chunks of yardage. Giants will attempt to get a rushing game to no avail and the Eli passing show will begin again. Nicks is due for a big game and i can see him finally scoring a TD and getting a large number of small to medium size gains.

Nicks O 74.5
    Peterson Over 93.5

I actually also like Jennings to get over 64.5 but am a little more hesitant than the two previous plays.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

You must be getting juiced heavily to get Peterson at 93 & a hook

DeLorean
    DeLorean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

No doubt where u find it at 93.5? Bet that big if u got it

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

How are giants doing this year against the run?

Peterson only got 62 last week but that Panthers D is not that bad and probably a lot of grief AP was dealing with. Should we expect more run plays with Freemans first start?

Time is Money

Quote Originally Posted by andyrocha90 View Post
    How are giants doing this year against the run?

Peterson only got 62 last week but that Panthers D is not that bad and probably a lot of grief AP was dealing with. Should we expect more run plays with Freemans first start?
    4th best in the league

Held Marshawn Lynch to 17/43 week 1

Remember Peterson only carried the ball 10 times last week, so when taking that into account he had 6 a carry. He will see around 25+ totes tonight

Blaker88

Very possible that he is still dealing with grief but the giants are something like the 5th or 6th worst rushing defense in the league. May be without JPP for most if not all of the night too.

Got the peterson prop at Sportsbet (Australian bookie)

Time is Money

Quote Originally Posted by Blaker88 View Post
    Very possible that he is still dealing with grief but the giants are something like the 5th or 6th worst rushing defense in the league. May be without JPP for most if not all of the night too.

Got the peterson prop at Sportsbet (Australian bookie)
    Don't let the media feed you that BS about grief. Peterson hardly knew that kid, just found out that it was his.

He didn't get his opps last week. great value, I wish I had that # should cash easily my man

BOL

Blaker88

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Don't let the media feed you that BS about grief. Peterson hardly knew that kid, just found out that it was his.

He didn't get his opps last week. great value, I wish I had that # should cash easily my man

BOL
    Interesting insight. I was actually thinking through the last week about how well he is taking it for a person whose lost their son. Makes a lot more sense now.

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Welp this one is pretty much dead. Need to make a 2nd half bet now