ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10545

New updated list. Top 10 Quarterbacks of All Time

1 Peyton Manning
    When Brady, Rodgers, Eli, or whatever qb loses its always because of the O line, defense or no running game, but when Peyton Manning, aka the greatest qb of all time loses, its always because of Peyton???? You don't see Manning crying like a baby like Brady or whoever and blaming everyone else. He takes his loss like a man. With that being said, if anyone should be blaming their defense or line or running game in their career, its Manning.
    Manning would take any team into the playoffs. Brady would not, as 1 example. You can stick Manning on jacksonville and they would contend.

2 John Elway
    5 superbowls, won the last 2, didn't have the greatest talent around him most of his career. Talented, athletic and could do it all.

3 Johny Unitas
    3 nfl championships, won the game known as the greatest game ever played. He put football on the map to television. Threw a td in 47 straight games which is incredible for back then

4 Joe Montana
    4-0 in superbowls . Montana was cool, 31 4th quarter comebacks, Superbowl ratings of 127.8
    and played his best when it mattered.

5 Otto Graham: most people never even heard of the guy and its a shame. Its one reason why I don't like comparing era's, but we do and it will never go away. Some day someone will say that favre, manning, brady wouldn't even make the team in a future era which may or may not be true.

In ten seasons he won 7 out of 10 championships with Cleveland

6 Dan Marino Retired 1st in almost all major passing record for career and single season.
    Best pure passer I ever seen. Most people reading this can't even name one player that played
    on his defense or one running back he had. There is no doubt what he would do if he was playing today.

7 Terry Bradshaw: Never lost a superbowl, was 4-0, people want to say a certain player is good because they won superbowls, well then why isn't Bradshaw listed higher. Its not always about Superbowl wins.
    In fact, here is one for you. He only threw over 300 yards 7 times in his career. Surrounded by Hall of Famers and could they have won that many superbowls with a different qb? Maybe, but who knows, but since Bradshaw did it, I put Bradshaw at 7

8 Bart Starr
    Green Bay didn't actually become title contenders until they replaced another qb with Starr and with basically the same team led them to 6 nfl championships in 8 years.
    He was good when it counted . A very accurate passter

9 Tom Brady: basically on the list because of his superbowls and records. Had the greatest line of all time without a doubt. Not the biggest Brady fan. Hasn't won anything since Spygate. Lost 2 superbowls to Eli Manning . If he won one of those I would of put him in my top 5 perhaps. I disagree with alot of people. If Brady was on the colts for his career he wouldn't of even made the playoffs except maybe 1 or 2 times at the most. In the right system. It seems like they have won about 8 superbowls but have only 1 in the last ten years.

6 Bret Favre: 3 mvp, superbowl winner, numerous records, played with passion and played a long career.
    11 pro bowls 6 all pros

Sometimes you can blame the defense, running game or the coaching, but some players take it like a man and will take the blame while others will not.

Close to the top ten. Sammy Baugh, A rodgers,

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2451

go to bed slob
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Saloon this garbage
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: slacker00

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10545

shutup or post your top ten

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Just post more tennis videos. I want to see how your kick serve is coming along.

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roger Staubach? wtf?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Didn't see Chris Robinson on the list?

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

The Terry Bradshaw one has made me laugh for the last 10 minutes. Not necessarily because I disagree with it (I do though); it's just the overall structure of that bio. Were you homeschooled by Corky from Life Goes On?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Broncos

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

this idiot has no clue...brady is top 3 easy.

7 first round exits..yes greatest qb ever..lol...go to bed fat fuk.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Titty still getting all kinds of respect I see.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

ahh tom brady....on the list "basically" because of superbowls and records....gee that sucks....not sure how he made it on the list...lol...which line of his is the "greatest of all time"??? he hasnt won many games since spygate....so true.....9 is fine...but the way most speak of him howd he even make it on here....might as well replace him with aikman i guess

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

John Elway should be #1 simply b/c of the # of super bowls won.

How is Steve Young and Troy Aikman Not on your list ???

vyomguy

Joe Montana is easily the greatest QB to ever play football. Most experts agree on this.

Titty warrior...you are a fool placing him at 4. That shows your lack of football knowledge.

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    John Elway should be #1 simply b/c of the # of super bowls won.
    elway won just 2. montana won 4 superbowls. Montana never lost in superbowl unlike manning, elway or brady.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Aikman & Staubach have to be on this list. Both these guys make it easily before Favre.

Romo is currently sitting at #12. That's probably fair.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    elway won just 2. montana won 4 superbowls. Montana never lost in superbowl unlike manning, elway or brady.
    oh haha TT said Elway won 5 super bowls so i took his word for it

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

brady at 9

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

Where is Steve Bartkowski on that list?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver settle down

Greatest pure throwers were Vince Ferragamo and Jeff George

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Joe Montana should be two if you have him 4 you probably never watched him live he was Peyton back in 80/90s he was the best before Peyton

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

copy/pasta

rainman993
    rainman993's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Superbowl records are overrated, just like how MJ never losing in the Finals are. It's not a zero sum game, and Montana and Bradshaw had plenty of seasons where they exited the playoffs early, so does that not mean anything? Also Everything you described about Elway can be said about Brady besides athleticism yet the 7 rank gap?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Where is Steve Bartkowski on that list?

GoldGlove
    Luck for MVP
    GoldGlove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Son, go watch table tennis, leave football to grown men.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7222

Lol.

No superbowl winning coach would take manning over ANY of those guys in the big game. NONE

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Joe Montana is easily the greatest QB to ever play football. Most experts agree on this.

Titty warrior...you are a fool placing him at 4. That shows your lack of football knowledge.
    No doubt. There is a big gap between Montana and the 2nd best QB.

Steve Young was a great QB as well. I would not leave him off a top 10 list. Staubach would always be ahead of Bradshaw. Kelly and Aikman were better than Bradshaw. I was a huge Bart Star/Lombardi fan but Star was very average. He handed the ball off well and that's about it.

I'd take Marino off. Great passer when he had Duper and Clayton but did not have the complete package.

Montana
    Farve
    Elway
    Steve Young
    Manning
    Rodger 'the dodger' Staubach
    Kelly
    Unitas
    Aikman
    Dan Fouts

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kurt Warner was great also

Impossible to rank them

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Montana has more TDs in one superbowl than manning and elway combined in 7 you jerk. What a denver homer.

JabooFootball

Elway is absolutely abysmal in superbowls and a career 79 qbr, he doesnt belong in anyones top 5. And if he's in your top 10 I need to see your colorado birth certificate.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...te-of-all-time

rainman993
    rainman993's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Joe Montana should be two if you have him 4 you probably never watched him live he was Peyton back in 80/90s he was the best before Peyton
    With this said I also doubt he's even seen Otto Graham play either

JabooFootball

Big game peyton came back to visit last night. One of the least clutch highly rated QBs. Hands down best regular season QB of all time though (when not facing brady, brees, or apparently luck)

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Reading this thread helps me better understand why the public loses year after year.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    Elway is absolutely abysmal in superbowls and a career 79 qbr, he doesnt belong in anyones top 5. And if he's in your top 10 I need to see your colorado birth certificate.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...te-of-all-time
    Maybe not top 5 but top 10 for sure. He was a great leader with an absolute cannon. He was also a great scrambler and runner. Led some tremendous comebacks.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Can't put a dome QB as #1 sorry

Arms Reach
    Arms Reach's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honest, had to stop reading when you had Manning over Montana.
    I'm a Peyton fan but somehow always failed to close in big games, Montana thrived in those situations and no I am not a Montana or 49er fan, long time Dolphins fan and wish Marino was still playing!

12 Last