therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Indy pk -125

My local has Indy at pk -125 next Monday at San Diego. I think Indy wins easy. Tell me why I should not pound the penatrate out of the colts. Indy to
    Tough and physical. San Diego has no heart. Andrew Luck leads the colts to
    an easy win. 31-17.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Seems too easy to take the Colts here. The Chargers are a different team at home. Will have to dig into this one a little more.

beringeyy
    beringeyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

Ticky line... lean on SD.

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

2 reasons I either lean SD or no play.

1. Let down game after a huge win at home over Seattle and then traveling across country.

2. Looking ahead to next weeks matchup as they face the man who built Lucas oil stadium returns home.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by Yazworm91 View Post
    2 reasons I either lean SD or no play.

1. Let down game after a huge win at home over Seattle and then traveling across country.

2. Looking ahead to next weeks matchup as they face the man who built Lucas oil stadium returns home.
    I highly doubt the Colts will be looking ahead in there 1st Monday night game in years.

Yazworm91

So you think a Monday night game against the chargers on the road is bigger than the Sunday night home game against Denver and Peyton??? Lol ok

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by Yazworm91 View Post
    So you think a Monday night game against the chargers on the road is bigger than the Sunday night home game against Denver and Peyton??? Lol ok
    Maybe not "BIGGER" but your crazy if you think they are looking ahead. They sure are due to throw in a dud at some point though. Outside of Denver they have looked like the best team in the league considering who they have beaten.

packer4
    packer4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15648

I like Indy San Diego sucks and so does Phillip Rivers

Yazworm91

I don't see it moving that much yet but it might the way Indy has been playing but if I can get SD at +3.5 I'd take it. Right now it's a no play.

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by packer4 View Post
    I like Indy San Diego sucks and so does Phillip Rivers
    Was the same guy trashing Drew Brees when he was on San Diego? San Diego's organization is garbage. Drew Brees had one good season in San Diego 3159 yards passing 27 TDs and 7 INTs the rest were bad or mediocre. Phillip Rivers had much better years than Drew Brees in San Diego.

If I was a GM and you could get Phillip Rivers on the cheap I would do it, because that organization is garbage. There is a reason Eli Manning wasn't willing to go to San Diego.