Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Rams/ niners

I'm on the rams tonight for sure. Niners are not that good. People need to get off of them. Same goes for RG3. Good athlete, nothing special as a QB. Doing nothing different than 31 other QBs. Niners are without Aldon smith. Might be without patrick willis, vernon Davis and asomugh. Kaepernick has thrown for 277 and 4 picks in his last 2 games. SF has scored a combined 10 pts in their last 2 games. The rams have a decent squad and they not scared of SF. Londons field is probably gonna be falling apart like last year with all o the loose sod. Kaepernick isnt gonna be running all over. He is gonna have to throw the ball, which he is below average at doing. I dont see the niners scoring many pts. Rams and under tonight for me. GL.

astromanic
    astromanic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

uhhh london's field? they're playing in stl lol

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Love hearing people say 'Niners aren't that good"

Will you be saying that in the playoffs? A good team isnt allowed to lose a game or two in the regular season without being called bad? Good lord

wizard1183
    wizard1183's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Well considering SB losers rarely make the playoffs, Sf isnt going anywhere but to the house come post season. Seahawks locking that division and I see STL following. Ari and SF will be bottom ranked in that div. I wouldnt back the niners up this yr much at all.

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

My bad on the london. I jumped the gun on that after I saw a headline on tv. And I didnt't say the niners are bad, I just don't think they're as good as their hyped up to be. People judge a QB on how many fantasy points he can run for and not how he can lead an NFL team to the playoffs and superbowl. He was good last year kinda like Larry Johnson was good when priest holmes got hurt.

packer4
    packer4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15648

RAMS huge

cmoney11
    cmoney11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

Quote Originally Posted by wizard1183 View Post
    Well considering SB losers rarely make the playoffs, Sf isnt going anywhere but to the house come post season. Seahawks locking that division and I see STL following. Ari and SF will be bottom ranked in that div. I wouldnt back the niners up this yr much at all.
    How on earth do you see STL following?! The way everyone in the NFC west, sans Seahawks, have been like absolute garbage with the exception of SF week 1. It's going to be a huge coin flip for the rest of the division and the way this is going, Seattle will be the only NFC west team to make the playoffs.