face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

every team seems like a live dog this week except jaguars and jets

lots of favorites won on ML, but nfl is not like that every week

you win 3 out of 5 or 6 you're golden, you only win two you break even or close to it

dolphins
    49ers
    cowboys
    buccaneers
    browns
    steelers
    giants
    bills
    vikings
    rams
    jets
    jaguars

thinking about these ones personally:
    buccaneers
    cowboys
    browns
    dolphins
    steelers
    49ers

-every bone in my body says do not bet against broncos right now
    -rams win weird games they shouldn't win, but probably can't beat the falcons
    -maybe bills?
    -are steelers really that bad now? +245

help eliminate some dogs from the list

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

love the bucs.. think rams on the spread is nice. i wouldnt sell the jags short now that the biggest scrub in the gm is not playing (gabbert), they a much better team with henne and mjd will run all over the raiders...get rid of brownies they will get waxed.. same with minny beatdown heading their way.. just some initial thoughts

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

thanks bank
    like dolphins, they have a way better defense than colts. and i might close my eyes and bet the bucs. no way they play that bad again
    maybe you're right about the browns and vikings

2daBank

ravens have been Jekyll and Hyde home in away for years, i wouldnt worry bout them much yet although cameron looks like a beast and balty got owned by den te, then again cle doesnt have 3 pro bowl wrs to contend with on the outside..

i just really like what the bears got cooking and that defense is nasty, i gotta go back and look how ap did against them last yr but id assume they gonna dedicate 9 to the box if they have to as ponder not beating those corners..

2daBank

dont think you gotta hold your nose with the bucs, i think they matchup really well. saints gave up 6.3 ypc last week! yea jets shut down tampas run gm but juts defense is much tougher than the saints. you can bet your sweet ass bucs will run it way more times than the 14 attempts the falcons had..

this is the typical week 2 gm where one team looked good against a good team and one team everyone thought was a lock went to a perceived bad teams house and lost. saints will get absolutely pounded this week as everyone sees free money yet the books open this at -3.5 + money on the saints? looks like im not the only one who think bucs match up! hopefully it gets beat up some more. love to see some 4s or 4.5s pop up them the way i will attack it is i will tease bucs to +10/10,5 and also play the ml as even if they dont win they will not lose by double digits..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SuckMyVickNoRomo

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bank are you doing baseball anymore or have you moved onto football?

Appreciated the advice we shared on mlb totals, good luck in the nfl.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Bank are you doing baseball anymore or have you moved onto football?

Appreciated the advice we shared on mlb totals, good luck in the nfl.
    i generally dont do September bases..prob make some plays in the playoffs....

SuckMyVickNoRomo
    SuckMyVickNoRomo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

The over on the manning duel seems more appealing than sides for me. I smell a shootout.

SuckMyVickNoRomo

Bank I agree with your thoughts on the Bucs, will definitely be taking them especially if they keep getting more points.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyVickNoRomo View Post
    The over on the manning duel seems more appealing than sides for me. I smell a shootout.
    yea that prob the only play i would consider in that although i get weary of totals once they creep up to the 55/56 point range, especially here were this has no doubt been inflated a good 3-4 points after what transpired this weekend.. totals my thing and i will take a long hard look at this one in the upcoming days...

SuckMyVickNoRomo

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yea that prob the only play i would consider in that although i get weary of totals once they creep up to the 55/56 point range, especially here were this has no doubt been inflated a good 3-4 points after what transpired this weekend.. totals my thing and i will take a long hard look at this one in the upcoming days...
    Could not agree more. Definitely waiting to see where this moves in upcoming days.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyVickNoRomo View Post
    Could not agree more. Definitely waiting to see where this moves in upcoming days.
    feel free to stop by my thread bro and discuss anything you would like, you seem to have a clue and unlike most ppls threads round here im not trying to just throw out plays and get ppl to follow as it all about discussion and sharing ideas..read thru it and see what you think!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'd scratch Rams off the list. Falcons don't lose at home, especially to mediocre teams like STL.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I'd scratch Rams off the list. Falcons don't lose at home, especially to mediocre teams like STL.
    rams are not mediocre sir...i dont think they will win but rams+7 is a good bet. unlike how aints had to trick atl with scheme rams have the ability to play these guys straight up and judging by the way saints were all in ryans grill yo can bet your ass rams front four will abuse that suspect oline..

SuckMyVickNoRomo

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    feel free to stop by my thread bro and discuss anything you would like, you seem to have a clue and unlike most ppls threads round here im not trying to just throw out plays and get ppl to follow as it all about discussion and sharing ideas..read thru it and see what you think!
    Absolutely. Will do!

Oteder
    Oteder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

Boys you guys backing the bucks is in for a rude awakening! Those are not the same saints from last year! They are playing with a since of urgency this is a very important game for new Orleans and its just week two they can be ahead by far with defeating the bucks it puts then 2 and o in the division look for Shawn and drew to put the pedal to the metal it's a revenge season for n.o. N.o by 7 or more!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by Oteder View Post
    Boys you guys backing the bucks is in for a rude awakening! Those are not the same saints from last year! They are playing with a since of urgency this is a very important game for new Orleans and its just week two they can be ahead by far with defeating the bucks it puts then 2 and o in the division look for Shawn and drew to put the pedal to the metal it's a revenge season for n.o. N.o by 7 or more!

hard to take you seriusly when you write bucks.... its f**** bucs...... theres a difference between a pirate and a deer , ffs.

that being said i agree tampa is a bunch of clowns. i would never bet on them.