GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I think the Broncos spread is a trap bet.

Either bet the Broncos ML or Giants spread.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Over...or atleast tease the Over. 5.5 is kind of a worthless # and PM will dump it off before the rush gets there. Demarius Thomas is one of the best broken field runners I've ever seen at WR. Denver will def get NYs best shot with Eli and Coughlin to avoid 0-2 so I'm not that excited about Denver either. Denver's D actually looked pretty good vs Flacco though....Welker gave them a TD with a fumble at the 1. To beat Denver you're going to need a ground game. Denver ML and a parlay teasing down the total seems interesting to me.
    Not really. Flacco had no solid receivers outside of Torey Smith to throw to. Flacco was hitting receivers in the hands all night...I counted 5-6 dropped passes at least.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

+4 now,

Like Dolphins this week too, as pains me to say it, btp reflects that a sure winner.

blowseq
    Status? What status?
    blowseq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

No play for me but i'll be watching The Manning Bowl that's for sure!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Giants are no good

They will score but Denver will score at will

High scoring although Denver has too much

CashItIn
    CashItIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    just play the over and count your money after the 3rd qtr.
    This is exactly what i'm thinking. Giants D may not be able to stop giants but I really dont think broncos can stop giants if they pass it up. I rly love this play!

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

WNT - to me !!!!!!!

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    +4 now,

Like Dolphins this week too, as pains me to say it, btp reflects that a sure winner.
    Colts will beat Miami this week and possibly cover the spread. Indy too good in a weak conference and after a big win in Cleveland to make themselves look better than they are, Fins gonna blow against Indy most likely.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I decided not to bet the Broncos.

Broncos defense without Von Miller and Champ Bailey with Elvis Dumervil traded away. Is a concern.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Colts will beat Miami this week and possibly cover the spread. Indy too good in a weak conference and after a big win in Cleveland to make themselves look better than they are, Fins gonna blow against Indy most likely.
    indy not that good... not sure beating the browns made phins look like anything more than they are, a solid team with a really good defense.. while indy is a piss poor defensive team with a suspect oline and a new coordinator that seems to think it a better idea to slam it up the middle with a plodding runner than open it up with 3 wrs and take adv of having a stud qb and could be star in ty hilton..indy barely escaped this gm last year and while they downgraded their playcaller and didnt do much else this offseason the phins upgraded a already good defense and added talent..

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

line is baiting all the giants buyers.......I love Dogs but Denver is one of my favorite plays this weekend. I will ML them in a few parlays.

I am not buying into the whole Denver undefeated thing but this is not a good spot to fade em.

my 2 cents

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Lol at the thought of Denver going undefeated. Get real.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    indy not that good... not sure beating the browns made phins look like anything more than they are, a solid team with a really good defense.. while indy is a piss poor defensive team with a suspect oline and a new coordinator that seems to think it a better idea to slam it up the middle with a plodding runner than open it up with 3 wrs and take adv of having a stud qb and could be star in ty hilton..indy barely escaped this gm last year and while they downgraded their playcaller and didnt do much else this offseason the phins upgraded a already good defense and added talent..
    I completely agree with you on Pep Hamilton...not spreading out w/Luck etc. but I think Indy's D will end up being pretty good. LeRon Landry is a monster at safety and they picked up some beef at DT. I also like this Toler kid they picked up at CB....had a pick vs Oak and a pick/forced fumble in limited time in preseason....only knock on him coming in is he's always hurt. Pat Angerer is practicing too....missed 1st game and most of last year but leading tackler in 2011. I think they'll win this game on D although you're spot on with Indy's issues. Bottom line Luck vs Tannehill at home and laying 2.5 when I got it!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I completely agree with you on Pep Hamilton...not spreading out w/Luck etc. but I think Indy's D will end up being pretty good. LeRon Landry is a monster at safety and they picked up some beef at DT. I also like this Toler kid they picked up at CB....had a pick vs Oak and a pick/forced fumble in limited time in preseason....only knock on him coming in is he's always hurt. Pat Angerer is practicing too....missed 1st game and most of last year but leading tackler in 2011. I think they'll win this game on D although you're spot on with Indy's issues. Bottom line Luck vs Tannehill at home and laying 2.5 when I got it!
    yea i my have overstated it with colts d comment, i have no doubt that they will improve as cancer chuck a really good defensive mind... that said the way im kinda looking at it is prior caused them serious issues and while tannehill doesnt have prior type speed he is really athletic and a much better passer so gotta think he can get some things done vs indy. sure i rather have luck but as much as this a qb league i simply cant go thru the card and bet the team with the better qb as if that worked books be out of business and all a sudden sbr have a bunch of guru's.. this gm was so tight last year with luck doing his 4th qrtr rabbit out his ass thing and to me right now i think mia is a little further along as that d is stout and i think for the moment anyway that indys offense has regressed a little...honestly imo the best play in this gm is to tease phins to +8.5, think winner is a coinflip which always makes the plus money appealing to me..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Not even Tom Coughlin likes the Giants +5.5 this week. This will tell you what a horrible play is.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Over for me

It's the nfl so anything can happen

BroncosBettor
    BroncosBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

If you can get plus 11.5 with the Giants, that's unbelievable line value. I can't believe it to be honest. Your getting 7 more points than any other book in Las Vegas and offshore. That has to be a solid bet but someone mentioned Peyton vs the Giants secondary is a scary proposition. i agree with the rest of the guys that the Over might be a better play.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    I hope so but I just don't see it right now....

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I think the Giants cover in a back door scenario. Broncos up 28-17, ELi gets a garbage TD at the end. Either way, it will be Giants in a close one or them getting blown away.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

I suggest wait and see how the early games pan out before you bet this game.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Broncos will win.

Peyton has too many weapons and Eli is too inconsistent.

Make some money on Falcons ML before the Manning Bowl.

Dudes is sleeping on ATL and they will regret it.

k13

Eli has a better ATS record than Peyton...

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

giant ,,,and pitt + the point = best bet of the weeck

k13

+3.5

Interesting to see how this plays out...

Those Giants futures will be juice if they lose again..

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Giants Getting Ass Kicked Yep

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Lol

First 12