packer4
    packer4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15648

My PACKERS

Can my packers get back on track this week after their bye week, they should be rested up and they get their big RB back Eddie Lacy could be a long day for the Lions I hope

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I have the over in that game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by wildcorndog View Post
    I have the over in that game.
    i thought you went broke and quit..how many psi you gonna lose on that?
    Last edited by 2daBank; 10-02-13 at 12:02 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by packer4 View Post
    Can my packers get back on track this week after their bye week, they should be rested up and they get their big RB back Eddie Lacy could be a long day for the Lions I hope
    to many points i think..think pack win, not sure about the cover tho as i think this gm played something like 27-23..although i did see finley was cleared to practice which a huge deal cause think whichever team is more successful turning their red zone trips into 6 will win this gm, det red zone d been stingy, your boy discount double bitch has been very efficient in red zone but i worried w/o finely that could take a hit..det always suspect in the red zone but pack d hasnt been very good holding teams out once they get in...running gm will be huge for pack cause det gives up over 5 ypc and they will have to run to keep that det dline for eating up pack pass protection..

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Green Bay doesn't appear to be a good team this year and the Lions are playing better this year. 7 points sound like to much to give up.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    Green Bay doesn't appear to be a good team this year and the Lions are playing better this year. 7 points sound like to much to give up.

Green Bay will be in the playoffs once again and they will be very dangerous come playoff time. They have been without 2 key players this year in the secondary which has hindered them, but Burnett is back this week and they have good depth on the front line. This Packer team will peak come playoff time, just like the 2010 Packers.

packer4

Actually I thought they haven't been playing bad myself they gave one away in cincy a hard place to play and dominated most of the game, and at San Francisco their rush D played very good it was their pass D that didn't play well at all in that game, the offense is playing like usual good I think they will be alright also

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    i actually disagree, think the fact they are proving to have a competent running gm will serve them well, they lost to 2 playoff teams in tight gms ..the north gonna be a dogfight between det/chi/and pack and im sure at least 2 of them make playoffs, not out of the question that all 3 make it. no wild card coming out of the east (they shouldnt even get the div champ in), sf and atl both struggling..pack will make playoffs if they continue to run the ball effectively to keep discount double prick upright, i think they look better than last yr honestly..

2daBank

Actually I thought they haven't been playing bad myself they gave one away in cincy a hard place to play and dominated most of the game, and at San Francisco their rush D played very good it was their pass D that didn't play well at all in that game, the offense is playing like usual good I think they will be alright also

to me their offense better than last yr simply cause they have shown the ability to run the ball..hate pack but i think they gonna be fine, they will be right there with the bears and maybe det if det doesnt pull their typical self destruct shit..think they will get in either whether it wc or div champs i dunno...

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    to me their offense better than last yr simply cause they have shown the ability to run the ball..hate pack but i think they gonna be fine, they will be right there with the bears and maybe det if det doesnt pull their typical self destruct shit..think they will get in either whether it wc or div champs i dunno...
    Green Bay will win this division as long as #12 is under center for 16 games. They have 4 of the next 6 at home and should win no less than 5. I don't put much stock in the Bears start. The meat of their schedule is still upcoming.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Green Bay will win this division as long as #12 is under center for 16 games. They have 4 of the next 6 at home and should win no less than 5. I don't put much stock in the Bears start. The meat of their schedule is still upcoming.
    run gm would certainly help keep rodgers back there for 16 gms..

i put more stock into the improvements bears oline has made and tressman ability to utilize forte correctly than their actual start as they really havnt impressed greatly in their wins,,their d has fallen off some but think the offense has a lot of upside so we shall see...

packer4

I think if big Eddie Lacy can stay healthy he could have a big for the Packers in the running game hopefully

2daBank

I think if big Eddie Lacy can stay healthy he could have a big for the Packers in the running game hopefully
    franklin looked like the guy id want, well up until the fumble, but he is explosive..prob end up being a mix of both...

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    franklin looked like the guy id want, well up until the fumble, but he is explosive..prob end up being a mix of both...
    They are both going to end up being a factor. Looks like it's Lacy starting and Franklin as the 3rd down back. Wouldn't mind seeing Franklin and Cobb both line up in the back field at the same time flanking Rodgers in the shotgun on either side.