V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Buccs/jets beware!?

I'm not looking for any Jets reasoning unless you have some serious information to why you think they will cover. Other than that as Hougigo already mentioned, whoever is riding the Buccs, how do you think FREEMAN being demoted of captaincy will affect the outcome/impact of/on the game? Anyone?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

dont trust bucs offense to be able to produce much. that corner with 16 kids will lock down vjax, jets will stack the box and make freeman throw to his 2nd and 3rd reads which not exactly a strength of his..that said no clue how jets score on offense, well jets offense might score (for tampa)...i dunno looks like the masses golden ticket for the week as who the hell taking jets? i wont bet bucs cause im allergic to free money but seriously there not really any tiny angle of any kind to play nyj that i know of... on bright side passing on the free money spares me from having to watch what is sure to be a shitshow...
    Points Awarded:

V4Value gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

I was hoping someone like you bank would write something useful and I like your answer, much more appreciated than ur crazy jets +3 lol
    Last edited by V4Value; 09-08-13 at 04:32 AM. Reason: grammar and sentence structure, who gives a penetrate lol