MCOZONE
    MCOZONE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Worst game of the year, the best play on the board? (JAX @ OAK)?

Somebody please talk me out of JAX ML +215... I feel it's at worst 40/60 and might be closer to a coin flip with Henne under center.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

henne is better than blaine gabbert. raiders will play inspired as pryor leads them.

GrandSalamiFTW
    GrandSalamiFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

^agreed. I weirdly feel confident in the Raiders after watching them play the Colts. Like, unnaturally, confident they will win. Which I shouldn't be because they are, well, the Raiders

Magh994
    Magh994's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Best underdog is the jags this week. Both teams are doing bad and with Henne starting it might be different. I would go with the JAGS

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

No, don't do it. jags are real bad, yeah so are Raiders, but Jags another level of bad. This game will shoot their spreads into another world when Raiders beat them by 10. Why Do people think Henne is going to do anything? He is dreadful on road. Vs Raiders last year did nothing. He's literally 50 percent completion and won't go downfield. At least Raiders will take shots and open it up some for run. Henne plays to not lose, not to win.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Good point about last year's Jags @ Raiders game, Gabbert actually drove for 2 TDs, Henne was worthless.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by EzekielMowatt View Post
    No, don't do it. jags are real bad, yeah so are Raiders, but Jags another level of bad. This game will shoot their spreads into another world when Raiders beat them by 10. Why Do people think Henne is going to do anything? He is dreadful on road. Vs Raiders last year did nothing. He's literally 50 percent completion and won't go downfield. At least Raiders will take shots and open it up some for run. Henne plays to not lose, not to win.
    have you ever watched gabbert? there is no damn way henne dinks and dunks more than that dude, even in college not sure he threw a pass that went more than 10 yards down the field, couldnt believe he got drafted let alone in the top 10, dude should be washing cars! despite how both qbs may have looked in oak gm last season henne by far gives this team a better chance to win.. not that they will cause he no more than a journeyman and they do suck but man laying 6 points with oak should get you committed..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i actually expect this to be a blowout.

I dont know why nobody wants to give the Raiders any credit. They played their asses off and almost got a road win against a playoff team last week.

McFadden is a BEAST and the Jags are traveling across the country to play in one of the top 5 most hostile enviorments in the league.

If nothin else take Raiders ML and parlay it with Seahawks ML

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i actually expect this to be a blowout.

I dont know why nobody wants to give the Raiders any credit. They played their asses off and almost got a road win against a playoff team last week.

McFadden is a BEAST and the Jags are traveling across the country to play in one of the top 5 most hostile enviorments in the league.

If nothin else take Raiders ML and parlay it with Seahawks ML
    credit for what? for prior making a shotty indy defense look stupid at times? credit for indys new offensive coordinator not getting ty hilton involved? credit for making a gm of it against a team that never wins by more than a few points against anyone and will prob be .500 this year? Mcnugget is a beast? what year was that? oh no beware of the hostile fans, lol. maybe oak should sign some of them up..yea lay over 2 to 1 with oak, i dont lay that juice with any nfl gm let alone some shitbag team that i think you making a little to much out of the fact they played with a team that hasnt blown anyone out since peyton left...you right tho jags are trash and i seriously want no part of this shitfest but the way ballard looked at times running behind a nothing special oline it wouldnt surprise me in the least if mjd torched this d and henne played his ass off trying to get back a job that really he never lost that was just handed to a scrub that got a 1st round pick squandered on..

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Like jags as well, and the over

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

This is a tough one.. The raiders D is a complete rag tag bunch that played decently against Indy but they can fall apart at anytime. Pryor had a good game but lets be real he is called Terrible Pryor for a reason, although I was also inspired after his performance last week, but this is the Raiders. Also, they have McFadden who can be a game changer if used correctly.

As far as Henne, I will always remember the game he had against the Texans where they came close to an upset and he threw for like 350 and 4 TDs no INT, Jags were 17 point dogs in Houston. He has a ton of talent just rarely shows it, but he without a doubt can have a great game particularly against an awful defense. If you took the Jags at +7 I think that will cash, otherwise this is a stay away for me

Good luck

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    This is a tough one.. The raiders D is a complete rag tag bunch that played decently against Indy but they can fall apart at anytime. Pryor had a good game but lets be real he is called Terrible Pryor for a reason, although I was also inspired after his performance last week, but this is the Raiders. Also, they have McFadden who can be a game changer if used correctly.

As far as Henne, I will always remember the game he had against the Texans where they came close to an upset and he threw for like 350 and 4 TDs no INT, Jags were 17 point dogs in Houston. He has a ton of talent just rarely shows it, but he without a doubt can have a great game particularly against an awful defense. If you took the Jags at +7 I think that will cash, otherwise this is a stay away for me

Good luck
    yes and i was thinking same thing, but his last two full games he had 3INT in each

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

The Henne game last year was Blackman going HAM more then anything

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Like Jags and the points here for sure.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Amazing to think Gabbert/Henne are the best QBs available out of the hundreds of thousands who try to make the NFL.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Henne is decent, certainly an upgrade over Gabbert. If I had a gun to my head I would take the Jags on the spread, but will be betting other games this Sunday.