GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Am I the only one liking 2H Under 17.5 Phila @ Was ?

I hope I can cash this one out. Good luck guys!

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

im on it too. philly already have this wrapped up. they should just experiment with the running game.

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by Phillth View Post
    im on it too. philly already have this wrapped up. they should just experiment with the running game.
    Yeahhhhhhhh we got it.

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

i had the the game teased to under 47 too.

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by Phillth View Post
    i had the the game teased to under 47 too.
    Nice teased Phill

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7942

i liked this but laid off because i had over 37 for the game. deep into the 4th quarter i was really irritated with myself for not taking the under at the half because i really thought at that point there wouldn't be a score in the 2nd and i was going to end the night with a push on what looked to be a sure over. but that meaningless TD relieved me. man, i can't believe how ridiculous that 2nd half was. the worst shit i've watched all year.

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    i liked this but laid off because i had over 37 for the game. deep into the 4th quarter i was really irritated with myself for not taking the under at the half because i really thought at that point there wouldn't be a score in the 2nd and i was going to end the night with a push on what looked to be a sure over. but that meaningless TD relieved me. man, i can't believe how ridiculous that 2nd half was. the worst shit i've watched all year.
    Congra on your over 37. Yeah they scored a lot in 1H, however they scored too many points on turn over. Plus Philly was leading big at 1H and Skin is suck at scoring that makes 2H under 17.5 become my pick.