MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Raiders Clearly the Worst Team heading into Week 1

Week 2 in the Preseason: Lost the 1st half 23-7 against the Saints

Tonight got embarrassed at home during the 1st half with the starters in, 27-3 against the Bears

No one else's 1st team looking this bad that I've seen, and they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt of it just being preseason

Have some young guys on both sides of the ball that are intriguing but in the first few weeks at least I don't expect much at all

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Flynn a huge question mark.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pryor has looked like the better QB for sure.

I wouldn't judge them too harshly against the Bears. Bears are legit and will be doing this to teams all season long.

But, that's just like my homer opinion, man.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Flynn a huge question mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Pryor has looked like the better QB for sure.

I wouldn't judge them too harshly against the Bears. Bears are legit and will be doing this to teams all season long.

But, that's just like my homer opinion, man.
    I always thought Flynn was OK, but this isn't the team for him....He needs pieces around him as he is more the game manager type

Agreed with you about Pryor, he can make plays happen which the Raiders definitley need.....Bears are solid but no one is this inept to get worked at home like that

As of now, Raiders are the worst but that could change

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

pryor may start season

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

so clear that pryor should be the starting QB that ray Charles could see it... He gives them the best chance to win period don't think he would make it through a whole NFL season health wise but yeah its clear hes gives the raiders best chance to win with his ability.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    so clear that pryor should be the starting QB that ray Charles could see it... He gives them the best chance to win period don't think he would make it through a whole NFL season health wise but yeah its clear hes gives the raiders best chance to win with his ability.
    Even if it's close, his ceiling is pretty high and adds alot of excitement at the very least
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 08-23-13 at 11:05 PM.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I always thought Flynn was OK, but this isn't the team for him....He needs pieces around him as he is more the game manager type

Agreed with you about Pryor, he can make plays happen which the Raiders definitley need.....Bears are solid but no one is this inept to get worked at home like that

As of now, Raiders are the worst but that could change
    I really have no opinion on Flynn. Haven't seen him enough to form one. What I've seen of him today, I expect the Cardinals to be offering him a multi-million dollar contract soon.

The fact that Pryor has the ability to make something out of nothing is what is needed for the Raiders. More plays are going to breakdown than go as planned. Hell, even his accuracy, which I was of the opinion was questionable at best, looked really good tonight.

Could you imagine if Flynn gets beat out by Pryor? I find it hard to believe his career has much left after something like that.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I really have no opinion on Flynn. Haven't seen him enough to form one. What I've seen of him today, I expect the Cardinals to be offering him a multi-million dollar contract soon.

The fact that Pryor has the ability to make something out of nothing is what is needed for the Raiders. More plays are going to breakdown than go as planned. Hell, even his accuracy, which I was of the opinion was questionable at best, looked really good tonight.

Could you imagine if Flynn gets beat out by Pryor? I find it hard to believe his career has much left after something like that.
    @ Cardinals comment

100% Agree with you about Pryor making something out of nothing.......Always have been a fan of Pryor even though I hate Ohio St

Flynn a high end backup/ Possibly spot starter on a good team.....Poor man's Alex Smith

teaserpleaser

raiders have the hottest cheerleaders in the league? They all look like Ace strippers

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Week 2 in the Preseason: Lost the 1st half 23-7 against the Saints

Tonight got embarrassed at home during the 1st half with the starters in, 27-3 against the Bears

No one else's 1st team looking this bad that I've seen, and they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt of it just being preseason

Have some young guys on both sides of the ball that are intriguing but in the first few weeks at least I don't expect much at all
    mcfadden didnt play tonight... they do suck, we all agree, but with him out, they never have a chance.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    mcfadden didnt play tonight... they do suck, we all agree, but with him out, they never have a chance.
    I wouldn't want to put a dude made out of glass against this defense in the pre-season either. Smart smart choice by the Raiders.

If the guy eclipses 1000 yards from scrimmage, I will be impressed and more than likely very surprised.

However, if Pryor is the guy, I could see a very nice read-option type thing happening, even though it's not exactly popular in the NFL.

Suck for Clowney is the Raiders pitch for 2013?

teaserpleaser

if you're a poor mans alex smith you're basically a bum

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    McFadden injured? That's weird.....

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

if you're a poor mans alex smith you're basically a bum

ChalkyDog

I have no money on this game, so I apologize in advance, but I really hope the Raiders win this one. I hate winning in pre-season.

teaserpleaser

2nd half over pushes in the 3rd qtr pryor looks good to me...if you're on bears probably want to break something right now its a game again. Fukk I needed that over

teaserpleaser

I have no money on this game, so I apologize in advance, but I really hope the Raiders win this one. I hate winning in pre-season.
    why do you hate winning in pre season? not sure I understand what you're saying.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Raiders are going to be pretty bad but what about Jacksonville?

ChalkyDog

why do you hate winning in pre season? not sure I understand what you're saying.
    Superstition. Shit you can't really explain, and I have never checked the validity of it, but I find the Bears are better in the regular season in years we have losing records in the pre-season. Long held belief.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Pryor will start.

I can't stand Pryor, I hate Ohio State with a passion after what they did to my boy McGahee (never forget).

If Pryor doesn't get the starting job, he will take that AK-47 out of his car and cause Hell at their facility.

Dude's a thug.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

lots of afc teams blow

jets
    dolphins
    raiders
    chargers
    chiefs

nfc teams that blow

vikings
    rams
    cardinals

its wide open as to whos the suckiest. raiders will be there though

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

I think Jags have the least talented roster in the NFL. I think Oakland will come around in a few years if they keep up what they did in the 2013 draft (sans the Hayden pick). Blow up that coaching staff, bring in Lovie Smith to start building a hard-nosed defense, draft Clowney or Bridgewater, be relevant by the next election.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

3-13

Easy winner last night

Everyone should of had it

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    Raiders are going to be pretty bad but what about Jacksonville?
    No offensive TDs in there last win,all interception returns and punt returns for scores.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

How can the raiders go yr after yr and never improve? In an era of free agency and top draft choices for the bottom teams, you would think they'd improve. 10 plus yrs of being horrible.