cashflow50
    cashflow50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

SB XLI pick(s)

Capp'n the SB incorporates more than stats and numbers as used in the reg season. Anything small can be a difference maker. Well these are just some of my insights.

Colt X Factors...

Freeney on Tait. Grossman will have a long day due to the fear of Freeney comin from the blind side. Game versus Miami. Tait had problems with J. Taylor, A speed DE. Freeney is a speed DE.

D. Clark vs Urlacher. Dont let the size and speed of Urlacher deceive you. Clark is an athletic TE that will give Urlacher some problems. He lines up all over..backfield, slot, receiver and etc....

Audibling and the no huddle will be key also IMO. Keep the D second guessing. Huge Advantage for the Colts. There are many angles, but I'll just leave at this.

This game will be a high scoring afair. Colts will almost reach the total by themselves.

Colts-6.5
    over 48.5

Colts 42
    Bears 10

cashflow50

Another thing to consider!!!
    Indy and Chicago played five common opponents this season.
    Indy went 6-0 (NE twice) and Chicago went 3-2.

Buffalo
    Miami
    Giants
    Jets
    Pats 2x
    Last edited by cashflow50; 02-02-07 at 01:34 PM.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cash, first of all welcome to the forum and I love your user name! Secondly, no one has been really talking about the common opponents factor which I have been pointing out(not on here), but to friends... Bears 1-2 against AFC opponents... Lost to the lowly Dolphins @ home nonetheless! Ever since Tommie Harris went out, their D hasn't been shvt... I mean they played well against New Orleans two weeks ago, but their SHVTTY ASS field gave them all the advantage in the world over a dome team! I don't predict scores like I have said in other posts, but the Colts WILL WIN this game!

cashflow50

Thanks PM. Little known angles like that helps in capp'n this game. I believe Indy will win BIG by 3rd quarter. GL PM...........
    Last edited by cashflow50; 02-02-07 at 02:33 PM.

Starion
    Starion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

I have yet to make a final decision on this game but here are my thoughts.

No team with a rush defense as bad as the colts has ever won a superbowl. True they have improved in recent weeks but New England certainly wasn't struggling in that department in the 1st half.

Statistically speaking, I think the bears are the clear choice but we all know there are intangibles.

The thing that really bothers me about taking the Bears in this matchup is that the line seems too high to me. When I see a line that looks "off" I usually go in favor of the team that really doesn't make sense to bet. I would put the colts as a 3-4 pt favorite looking at this matchup on a neutral field purely because of the colts popularity.

Does anybody else see the matchup this way? or am I alone?

cashflow50

ML still has 87%bears to 13%colts in most places. ML havent budged much to try to even out. Vegas wants colts to win IMO.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2119

Quote Originally Posted by cashflow50
    Another thing to consider!!!
    Indy and Chicago played five common opponents this season.
    Indy went 6-0 (NE twice) and Chicago went 3-2.

Buffalo
    Miami
    Giants
    Jets
    Pats 2x
    means absolutely nothing especially since 5/6 opp. were AFC teams which the Colts see more of. More important for Colts here for division tie-breakers etc.

cashflow50

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21
    means absolutely nothing especially since 5/6 opp. were AFC teams which the Colts see more of. More important for Colts here for division tie-breakers etc.
    I see your point, but still the afc is still has better teams than nfc. With that being said, it does make a valid point. It shows how a team would fair against tougher competition. Not because they're from the same conf. Glad to hear your opinions though.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I officially taking the Bears because Billy Packer tried to give a reason as to why the Colts would win and Billy Packer is a tool, not to mention a douchebag of a basketball analyst.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

I'm not wagering on this event however I would be on the over in this game if I do give in to temptation.My last seven picks have lost.So there the losing streak is on the line here.The number was 49.I think both teams will score in the 30's with a field goal winning in the end.Enjoy the show everyone/5 lbs gone 15 to go//

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

do you guys know colts beat bears one time 41-10
    thats it once in 04 at soldier field
    manning was 17/28 211yds 4TD 1INT
    following year chi won 24-17
    6 previous years
    average
    chi 20.1 colts 14.6
    total
    chi 19.3 colts 18.2

I am going with chi +7 under 48

cashflow50

Quote Originally Posted by cashflow50
    Capp'n the SB incorporates more than stats and numbers as used in the reg season. Anything small can be a difference maker. Well these are just some of my insights.

Colt X Factors...

Freeney on Tait. Grossman will have a long day due to the fear of Freeney comin from the blind side. Game versus Miami. Tait had problems with J. Taylor, A speed DE. Freeney is a speed DE.

D. Clark vs Urlacher. Dont let the size and speed of Urlacher deceive you. Clark is an athletic TE that will give Urlacher some problems. He lines up all over..backfield, slot, receiver and etc....

Audibling and the no huddle will be key also IMO. Keep the D second guessing. Huge Advantage for the Colts. There are many angles, but I'll just leave at this.

This game will be a high scoring afair. Colts will almost reach the total by themselves.

Colts-6.5 WINNAH BIG!!!!BOOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!
    over 48.5 cant win em all

Colts 42
    Bears 10
    Congrats to all of us COLTS (WORLD CHAMPIONS) BACKERS