100Dimes
    100Dimes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1360

SNF - Why the Falcons will soar this Sunday Night

I will begin tracking my picks today guys. Feel free to follow my picks and evaluate my record from here on out...Here we go today with my first analysis. Didn't get to write one up for my first recorded win on Thursday's teaser play. As well, from now on you can watch my plays and comment on my blog. I will try to continue to post it here in the forum as well.

http://100dimes.mysbrforum.com/

Chicago Bears at Atlanta Falcons (-3)
    222 ATLANTA
    In my first day of recording my picks / analysis. Here we go.
    First things first, here we have 2 strong young QB's here looking to take advantage of a defining moment in their season. I look each man's weapons to throw to, and with obvious notion you must side with Matty Ice's edge in the receiving core. Roddy White has really shown his ability to be considered in the upper tier of WR’s in the NFL so far this season. Secondly, I could care less that the Bears are coming off of a bye into this game. If anything, they might has well have had 2 byes (they played the Lions in their last game). Rest will not be an issue coming into this night game. As well, I like the momentum generated against a strong defense of the Niners last weekend, as opposed to the Bears going against their own scout team for two weeks (make it 3 with the Lions prep week). Thirdly, quite frankly I looked at this weeks games on Monday while watching the Monday Night game, and this was the primary game that jumped off the board for me. If this weren’t my first recorded pick I’d probably rate this one a little higher.
    ***Since I’ve already placed my bet, I’ll rate this as a 222 release (bet is to win $222.40). ATL to run with this one, Chicago keeps it close for a while. I see this one landing somewhere around Chi. 16 ATL 27
    ***Hints the bookies are expecting ATL loading so the line will move. I put my bet in at -125 and it quickly went up to -130. Thus meaning, the line will soon be up around 3.5-4 around game time on my book. Altough I expect the Falcons to take this one easier then -3, it is a game and there are uncontrollable variables. Therefore, give yourself the most protection and get this one in early.
    0 Comments Blog Back

Rating System - Temporary backing

October 16, 2009 by 100Dimes

My Rating Scale:

I will go in further depth soon, however for now, I will abide by a similar scale to Chris Jordan. Essentially Star Units ◊ will be converted to $.
    10◊ -1000
    Plays will consist on a lower scale typically, however, a 1000 release means to "go for the juggular". I will follow up in more depth soon. By all means, follow your own strict money management procedures

stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I really like Atlanta tonight too, the dirtydome will be rockin

docrocker
    docrocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bol although its another game no action is best...

100Dimes

Ha understandable docrocker, everyone's got their own opinions and ways to account for the way they cap their own games. Hope my feelings take me the right way tonight. BOL on your plays on another game(s) t both of you!

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

like what cutler did to the dirty birds last year....will have sucess again this year..........

100Dimes

I told you so, 4-0 publicly now...And the beat goes on Folks, another winner!!

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

could have gone either way but its better to bet lucky than good huh

100Dimes

Quote Originally Posted by danrman View Post
    could have gone either way but its better to bet lucky than good huh
    Yea Dan you are right. Every pick is a 50-50 coin flip under the spread. However, the skill of gambling is developed via strong intuition to listen to your gut and do the most to put yourself in the right, more times than not. You will still take your share of losses over time, but if you consistently give yourself the best chance to win, you'll come out ahead more than you will lose. And that is always the desired goal. Sometimes yes it will take the luck of the ball to rolling your way. I'd like to think of it as being good, makes you lucky.

stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

that bullshit was just tooo f'n close... whats up with the 'coons giving up 2 90+ yd drives back to back?

100Dimes

Ha yea it was a little close, but I knew they'd find a way to F up...I just cant seem to put Cutler up in that top area of QB's yet. He was one of the main reasons I bet on this game.

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

nice call brother, you had a good handle on that game.

100Dimes

Thanks solobass, glad to hear some props instead of people hating on a winner! BOL of your picks