TD27
    TD27's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL Week 6-Goal of 1K

im a new guy here and im starting with a small bankroll of $200 to get to 1K. I'll start betting small amounts until i increase my bankroll. Lets get it

My plays for week 6
    Kansas City(+7.5) at Washington Redskins- Skins shouldnt be giving anyone a touchdown at this point. The chiefs arent that bad and I expect the offense to keep this one close. Dont be suprised if they win SU...$33 for $30

Carolina(-3) at Tampa Bay- Like the Chiefs, the Panthers arent this bad. Look for the Panthers to get the ground game going against the 28th worse rushing defense.-$44 for $40

Eagles(-13.5) at Oakland- No much of a writeup here. Oaklands awful and the Eagles should win by 20...$44 for $40

Ravens(+3) at Minnesota - Very tough game but i see the ravens containing AP and making Favre throw the ball. Although hes had success this year, the Ravens should force a few turnovers and hopefully Flacc and crew can get it going this week...$27.50 for $25

Bears at Falcons(-3)- Matty Ice and the falcons offense got going last week and look for them to continue to move the ball well led by Turner the Burner tomorrow. Falcons win by 10...$33 for $30

Value Play- Giants (ML) This is going to be a hard faught game and i think the Giants D will contain the Saints similar to the Jets, look for the Giants backs to have a nice day as they win...$25 for $45

10 pt 3 Team Teaser $50 for $60
    Jets PK
    Steelers-4
    Eagles-3.5

BOL Everyone
    Last edited by TD27; 10-17-09 at 10:35 PM.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

welcome to sbr BOL to you on your goal to reach 1K. im also on the panthers and eagles spread as well! your teaser looks promising!

TD27

get on these plays...gonna be a good day tomorrow!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by TD27 View Post
    im a new guy here and im starting with a small bankroll of $200 to get to 1K. I'll start betting small amounts until i increase my bankroll. Lets get it

My plays for week 6
    Kansas City(+7.5) at Washington Redskins- Skins shouldnt be giving anyone a touchdown at this point. The chiefs arent that bad and I expect the offense to keep this one close. Dont be suprised if they win SU...$33 for $30

Carolina(-3) at Tampa Bay- Like the Chiefs, the Panthers arent this bad. Look for the Panthers to get the ground game going against the 28th worse rushing defense.-$44 for $40

Eagles(-13.5) at Oakland- No much of a writeup here. Oaklands awful and the Eagles should win by 20...$44 for $40

Ravens(+3) at Minnesota - Very tough game but i see the ravens containing AP and making Favre throw the ball. Although hes had success this year, the Ravens should force a few turnovers and hopefully Flacc and crew can get it going this week...$27.50 for $25

Bears at Falcons(-3)- Matty Ice and the falcons offense got going last week and look for them to continue to move the ball well led by Turner the Burner tomorrow. Falcons win by 10...$33 for $30

Value Play- Giants (ML) This is going to be a hard faught game and i think the Giants D will contain the Saints similar to the Jets, look for the Giants backs to have a nice day as they win...$25 for $45

10 pt 3 Team Teaser $50 for $60
    Jets PK
    Steelers-4
    Eagles-3.5

BOL Everyone
    I really like these picks.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

I like these picks--leaning towards minny though--

TD27