Sweatyguido
    Sweatyguido's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

How can this lose??

i got a moneyline bet on minnesota over st. louis, dallas over kc, pittsburgh over detroit
    264.44 to win 188.57

woody78
    woody78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good to me.

Sweatyguido

theres at least 3-4 gms you can play on the moneyline every week and get decent odds. i think this is one of them.

twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

kc is beating dallas

Sweatyguido

yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by twentyonekid View Post
    kc is beating dallas
    start betting on hockey, thats your only chance to make up your football losings

EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

Well, the fact is as crappy as Cle, KC, Oak, STL, Det and TB are, they are probably going to pull off an average of 2-4 wins by the end of the season. So you have to take a look at their schedule to see which games they have a shot to win. Dal @ KC given how poorly Dallas has played lately and Min @ STL given that Min is not exactly known for its performance on the road wouldn't be two absolute locks in my view.

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

be careful w/ the dallas play

Sweatyguido

Quote Originally Posted by EdV38 View Post
    Well, the fact is as crappy as Cle, KC, Oak, STL, Det and TB are, they are probably going to pull off an average of 2-4 wins by the end of the season. So you have to take a look at their schedule to see which games they have a shot to win. Dal @ KC given how poorly Dallas has played lately and Min @ STL given that Min is not exactly known for its performance on the road wouldn't be two absolute locks in my view.
    this is not the weeks that minnesota and dallas are losing
    farve is still in 'prove the world wrong mode' dont think his win over GB has made him complacent. he wants another ring (as delusional as that may be) and romo is still gettin heat from dallas brass and ex-veterens. he will perform, he only chokes during must-win division games and/or playoff games

mtgrizzly
    mtgrizzly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Along with the fact that Dallas has a tough time playing @ KC...EDV has good reasoning...most teams don't go the whole season without a win....

Sweatyguido

i agree that teams dont usually go a whole season w/o losing bu i think KC is a 2-14 team, there two wins happening against oakland in week 10, Cleveland in week 15
    not against a dallas team that needs this win

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

it looks good on paper.... but wait till one of the upset from three games you chose..

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas is without Felix Jones and Roy Williams (not that Romo can throw the ball to him anyways). Romo has looked awful lately. I would stay as far away from Dallas as possible, especially when it could ruin your parlay/teaser.

jpete1966
    jpete1966's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

I would be worried about dallas.