R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Rolando McClain retires at 23!

Unreal this guy is just another waste of talent! No team is immune anymore to drafting worthless d-bags who either lack heart on the field or brains. However Oakland has made more their a fair share of bad picks over recent years. Better things lay ahead hopefully with Reggie and Dennis working hard and making good decisions overall it appears. Be nice to see one of the league's greatest franchises back to being relevant again someday soon we hope!

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Ya, McClain was ridiculous in college and showed signs of being great with the Raiders early, and then last year I don't know who the hell that guy was. Wasn't the McClain I'd followed. On a positive note for your Raiders RP, I think they drafted really well this year. At least McKenzie had a solid plan going in, unlike some past Raider drafts. I especially liked the Seo Moore pick, this dude is an under the radar stud. He's gonna be a solid pro. I also agree with you that it would be great to have the Raiders contending again. They got one of the biggest, most loyal followings of any sports team period. It would be good for the league as a whole to have the Raiders back. If Tyler Wilson does what I think he can do, he'll be starting at some point this year and hopefully be your qb of the future. I didn't like the Flynn pickup but I guess they had to address the situation some way. I see OAK as a contender in 2015-16 range, as long as they continue to draft well and actually give Allen a chance to turn this team around.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Thinking the same exact thing Samurai. I like what they are doing changing the culture, unloading dead weight bloated contracts, and I liked this draft as well. We should have some nice $$ freed up in next couple years and a couple more good drafts to hopefully get us there. In my opinion Manning plays 2 more years and it will be his div. during his tenure. When he walks hopefully we are ready to take the throne back and go on a run. Since our team came into the league the Raiders have been represented in a SB every decade but the 90's and we are running out of time it seems if the fix does not happen fairly soon.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes he was a waste. Career ended way too short.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Sounds like he didn't have the mindset to be a long term NFL player.