DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Need Help Pronto!

I am in a football Superbowl winner pool. My gf got the first pick and picked the Patriots to win the Superbowl.

I managed to get second to last with the 19th pick.

Viable options are:

NY Jets
    Jacksonville Jags
    San Francisco 49ers
    Arizona Cardinals
    Washington Redskins
    Oakland Raiders

I think the Jets are going to get taken since the 17th pick, picked Houston (and if 16 picked Houston) then NY Jets. 18th pick might pick the Jets, plus my gf is in that division so I would probably stay away anyway.

49ers or Cardinals look like my best choices? Which one will win the superbowl help me out friends?!?!

Blargh
    Hurrah!
    Blargh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I'd consider the Jags. I can see them bouncing back and having a better shot than any of the teams you listed of making the playoffs. MJD will be essential to thier season. They hung in tough with Indy while on the road in week one. Houston is too suspect at QB, or should I say back-up QB. Schuab has gotten an early start in getting himself on the injury report.
    I cannot see the Cards repeating thier performance last season. Thier division will be tougher this year and it cost them as they made the playoffs last year based on the weakness of thier division.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Forget to mention Carolina Panthers are still on the board!

Thanks Blargh

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

I would lean toward Jax as well, although to be completely honest I think your screwed.