r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

carson palmer shoulder injury?

anyone else heard any more about this rumor? heard on another board there be a shred of truth to this rumor.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

You scared me. I had to look into this one. heh

Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer didn’t practice Wednesday with a shoulder injury, but he’s listed as probable for the Christmas Eve game in Denver and is expected to have a full practice Thursday.

News - Notes: Palmer probable for Denver - Cincinnati Bengals

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14533

I like DEN-3 in this matchup with Palmer or without . . .

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree checkerboard.

Normally I would agree Denver would be the play here. However, the Broncos home field advantage isn't what it use to be as of late. Not to mention the fact that I don't trust a rookie QB in a game like this one.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9486

I'm also leaning toward Cinci. I don't trust Cutler in this spot. He had a terrible game against a very average Seattle defense. Might struggle even against Cinci, although I'd feel better if Marvin was the one making the entire defensive game plan as opposed to Bresnahan.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    I disagree checkerboard.

Normally I would agree Denver would be the play here. However, the Broncos home field advantage isn't what it use to be as of late. Not to mention the fact that I don't trust a rookie QB in a game like this one.