primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 14 Titans vs. Texans

Looking through next weekend's games, I got a lean on the Titans early. Due to their win over Indy, I feel like this line could have significant movement by the time it is gameday. They have been doing very well as of late going 3-0 SU and 6-1 ATS the last 7 games. In week 8, Titans beat Houston 28-22 in which they were -3.0. Now it is time for the rematch.

I feel like the Titans +1.5 points is the right play in this game, or even a combination in a teaser.

Am I crazy? Any thoughts appreciated...
    Last edited by primo_skillz; 12-04-06 at 05:24 PM.

misterjameswest
    misterjameswest's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titans can win straight up, but I'll be sticking with teasers the rest of the year. Too many upsets! Titans will most likely be in my play this week.

primo_skillz

I think I can string together a pretty good play with both the Titans and the Saints playing the Cowboys.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I am going to be on houston this week. Titans beat them at home they have beat Ind, Giants and Texans, so why in the hell are the Texans favored. I have been on these lines all year and have made money on them it just doesn't seem right. For instance last week Cinn and Balt, Balt is playing very good ball all year long why was Cinn favored? I took Cinn because Balt should have been favored in my book, they have played better than Cinn has this year, so therefore I am playing the Texans.

freeneasy
    freeneasy's Avatar Become A Pro!

instead of going 3-1 i lose 2 games to the spread in the last 2 minutes so after going 1-3 last sunday whatever my 2 cents is worth here it is or should i say here it is'nt.

in comparing tenn's wins against hou's losses i get
    tenn 26.50
    hou 16
    tenn -10.50

in comparing hou's wins against tenn losses i get
    hou 25.10
    tenn 17.10
    hou -8

and in averaging averything out i get
    tenn 22.40
    hou 19.90
    tenn -2.50 with tenn to win by 2.50 to 7.70 points.
    other then that boss your guess is as good as mine

primo_skillz

thanks for the info free.

sexy mit, in response to the line in the cincy-baltimore game, i think it is because of the revenge factor as well as cincy almost beating san diego and then beating new orleans for them to make a playoff push. however it was handicapped, vegas was on the right side of it as they normally are. this game will be very interesting..

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just remember that Houston gave Tennessee fits and due to Pac Man's outstanding performance, Tennessee was able to hold them off. As crazy as this league is, it wqouldn't suprise me to see Houston cover the 3 points.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I'll be at the game looking at what we could have had. This should be a good game. I think the Texans will be fired up not just because of Young but because these are after all really the Oilers.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll be on the Texans, best of luck guys.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you have the right side Razz

naloboy
    naloboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

hey boyz

i like the texans. everytime it looks so easy guess what some unfortunate thing happens. to easy for titans plus they lost 6 in a row ATS on the road in dec. texans 4-1 ATS past 5 home in dec. just like cincy what out, i like texans. another pk is believe it or not carolina.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by naloboy
    i like the texans. everytime it looks so easy guess what some unfortunate thing happens. to easy for titans plus they lost 6 in a row ATS on the road in dec. texans 4-1 ATS past 5 home in dec. just like cincy what out, i like texans. another pk is believe it or not carolina.
    Nice stats.

I especially like that so far 88% of the public is on the Titans. Whenever the public likes a dog, well, I'm not going to say they NEVER win, but it's not very often.

primo_skillz

Seems like everyone will be on the Texans this weekend. I will be taking a second look at it.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I'll be on the Texans myself.....

primo_skillz

What a sweet ending. Thought I was done for at several different times in this game. Glad I decided to go with my original instincts plus my best bet in BTP.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Vince Young is proving a lot of people wrong which I always like to see.

primo_skillz

If Tennessee had a better start to the season, they would have a legit shot at a playoff spot.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14521

This wasn't a play save for a pick'em pool I'm in, but I flipped all week and finally settled on HOU. OUCH.

primo_skillz

I wasn't at all surprised to see that 68% of the country was on the Titans today. Next week will be rough going against a tough Jacksonville team.