tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Yeah cause that number is accurate....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

you dont think it is???

every known loser at SBR is saying Green Bay is free money.

Watch and see....

i posted something similar last night about how the public was on Notre shame

gotta fade the public in prime time games... especially when that public team is on the road traveling across country

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Vegas dont give out free money

49ers are going to abuse that packer offensive line similar to the way the NY Giants did

this is a bad matchup for the Packers as much as i like aaron rodgers he is fukked here

tatddy

I don't care about the public, sbr, my family, my friends or anything else when it comes to picking games.

Make your own reads, pick your spots, and hammer them home.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ryeskernatorr, and Frank-King

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

the fact that the public is on green bay is just the icing on the cake pal.

everyone knows Green Bay struggles on the road against teams with a strong pass rush that can run the football.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

how can public have such short term memory? How fast do you forget Packers getting manhandled by the Giants in the playoffs last year? Or even more recent week 1 Niners marched into Lambeu and once again came out ahead. Niners with the running game going at home along with a qb who can make the big plays. As we saw last night with ND and with the Colts last week when the public is on a dog more often than not their wrong.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

Public wins ~49% of the time. If fading big public faves was blindly profitable then sports betting would be the easiest, highest return investment method in the world and anyone with a little self control would be rich. It doesn't work that way, so stop worrying so much about the public and cap the game

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    how can public have such short term memory? How fast do you forget Packers getting manhandled by the Giants in the playoffs last year? Or even more recent week 1 Niners marched into Lambeu and once again came out ahead. Niners with the running game going at home along with a qb who can make the big plays. As we saw last night with ND and with the Colts last week when the public is on a dog more often than not their wrong.
    They already forgot that Vikings loss....

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    the fact that the public is on green bay is just the icing on the cake pal.

everyone knows Green Bay struggles on the road against teams with a strong pass rush that can run the football.
    LOL. The Packers lost one game this year when a team could run the football on the road. Oh and that guy might be the NFL's best running back of all time.

And lets see how great the 49ers pass rush is with a one-armed Justin Smith

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

you dont think it is???

every known loser at SBR is saying Green Bay is free money.

Watch and see....

i posted something similar last night about how the public was on Notre shame

gotta fade the public in prime time games... especially when that public team is on the road traveling across country
    that's funny quite a few known losers are calling Packers ML "dead money" I wonder which losers will right this week?
    The Public doesn't always lose.
    I too was on bama 1st half-6 & -10 for the game but not because I fading the public Bama was the right side.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

justin smith is playing

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Rogers was the most sacked QB this season.... but I still took GB. I think Kaepernicks lack of exp will come out this game

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Sf will roll this gb team, that o line is a mess

Every square I know keeps saying "I don't understand this line!!! Gb gonna rape San Fran!!!!!!"

Sf will come out fresh and amped up, and gb won't match their level of intensity/physicality

freakydave

Vegas dont give out free money

49ers are going to abuse that packer offensive line similar to the way the NY Giants did

this is a bad matchup for the Packers as much as i like aaron rodgers he is fukked here
    But your acting like SF -3 is free money.

tatddy

All ill say is be careful here. I've hammered 4 SF games since the Saints playoff game last year. This will not be one of them

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

SBR Consensus is funny...

820k on SF
    247k on GB

700k on HOU
    507k on NE

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

If you noticed in the NE/SF game......NE was trying to stay balanced & run Ridley out of the I-formation & fell behind 31-3. When Brady went 4 wide and started chucking them quick in the hurry up they tore them a new a$$hole....without Gronk and a MUCH MUCH weaker receiving core than Rodgers has. Rodgers still can't do much without the ball so if SF runs the ball, eats clock, and scores TDs then they'll prob win but GB +150 is crazy.

Mr Handicapable

GB covered like 15-16 of their 20 games in 2010 and I'm pretty sure the public was on them then.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Sf will roll this gb team, that o line is a mess

Every square I know keeps saying "I don't understand this line!!! Gb gonna rape San Fran!!!!!!"

Sf will come out fresh and amped up, and gb won't match their level of intensity/physicality

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    GB covered like 15-16 of their 20 games in 2010 and I'm pretty sure the public was on them then.
    They were no where near as public of a team then as they are now. Not even close.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

It was 13. I looked up.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Until it comes from Gritter, I ain't believing it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

If you noticed in the NE/SF game......NE was trying to stay balanced & run Ridley out of the I-formation & fell behind 31-3. When Brady went 4 wide and started chucking them quick in the hurry up they tore them a new a$$hole....without Gronk and a MUCH MUCH weaker receiving core than Rodgers has. Rodgers still can't do much without the ball so if SF runs the ball, eats clock, and scores TDs then they'll prob win but GB +150 is crazy.
    But that game was in New England...

49ers are rediculously good at home.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Packers roll

Better coach qb n coach

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Packers roll

Better coach qb n coach
    McCarthy is not better than Harbaugh. McCarthy pulled a Schwartz challenging an automatic review. Kinda funny.

Comparing OCs and DCs might be interesting tho.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    that's funny quite a few known losers are calling Packers ML "dead money" I wonder which losers will right this week?
    The Public doesn't always lose.
    I too was on bama 1st half-6 & -10 for the game but not because I fading the public Bama was the right side.
    Nice try bud. Losers are those that don't post plays but act like know it alls. I'm up on the season and my plays are all posted on this site. The public does NOT win these type of games. Sure it may be close but books already said gb was done when the future odds came out. 2 years ago when gb won the books offered no value on them. This year the books are offering great odds on them. Books don't lose those types of futures often. As a packers fan you can't see the other side. Its okay I get it.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Nice try bud. Losers are those that don't post plays but act like know it alls. I'm up on the season and my plays are all posted on this site. The public does NOT win these type of games. Sure it may be close but books already said gb was done when the future odds came out. 2 years ago when gb won the books offered no value on them. This year the books are offering great odds on them. Books don't lose those types of futures often. As a packers fan you can't see the other side. Its okay I get it.

4-0 ATS in the playoffs is decent value imo. Whoever said GB wasn't as big a public play in 2010 is on crack too....GB is always a public play. Its been America's team over Dallas for quite a while now since GB makes the playoffs every year and Dallas doesn't.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

ill take the points and hope for the best, especially since green bay with rodgers can be like the giants of last year. both the seahawks and the packers are hot and might be overall better than the two teams they are playing against right now

slacker00

4-0 ATS in the playoffs is decent value imo. Whoever said GB wasn't as big a public play in 2010 is on crack too....GB is always a public play. Its been America's team over Dallas for quite a while now since GB makes the playoffs every year and Dallas doesn't.
    Dallas is still #1, amazingly.http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...-in-popularity

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Packers roll

Better coach qb n coach

Lol McCarthy makes Harbaugh look like the Einstein of football.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SlimPickens

Slimpickens

You guys backing the Pack you know there really are better causes out there when throwing your money away. Id rather donate to a worthy charity than send it offshorse or to some bookie.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Sure trouble is airbets & phony promise threads & "cancelled" winners don't count.
    Only you know for sure if you are up$$$ but as a poster on this website you have no credibility at all.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm torn on this game. I love Rodgers. Love Green Bay. Line opened at -170 San Francisco... and now it's -145 San Francisco. Blows my mind that Vegas was off? I had a long discussion with a few of my gambling buddies earlier today... most said "No Play"... great game to watch... but NO PLAY. I wonder if my emotions are too involved in this game? Or... why is Vegas allowing you SF at -3?? When they could easily blow you out of the park? Wow... tough tough tough call.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

I like the Niners in this game a lot and think they are underrated coming in with questions at QB and DT. They finished the season perfectly IMO to whomp the penetrate out of GB here. Big win over NE in primetime, murdered in SEA in primetime to bring them back down to earth, easy game over ARI. Saturday Night game at the Stick ... place is gonna be caraaaaazy.

12 Last