will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

RG3 or Russell Wilson as your franchise QB?

Both are very similar; Small in stature, but super-athletic. I actually think that Wilson is a much better passer than RG3 but Griffin III has speed that's 2nd to none. RG3 is charismatic, a true leader, and will die for his team. How about the 8 yard run where he was limping to the sidelines. That's heart!

That said, I would have to see more of Wilson but he's explosive out of the pocket. His size doesn't affect him like Doug Flutie.

I love RG3 but Wilson is thicker (less frail), I'd take Russell Wilson. He was a 3rd round gem out of Wisky. He won the Big-Ten title as a transfer. The guy is awesome.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

Wilson

EmpireMaker

He was great at NC State too !!!

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Everytime I see Wilson's stupid face through his mask I think of a South Park character

...but probably Wilson. RG3 is great at having multiple drives that produce absolutely nothing. With defense that can be god awful, that isn't what you need in your QB to win.

EmpireMaker

RGIII has a lot of heart but I think injuries are going to be an ongoing problem.

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Russell Wilson.
    Amazing player.
    Loved how he ran like hell leaving behind his running back to make a block for him for the TD.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: will2survive, darkhat, and SEAHAWKHARRY

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Bump--I created this early