Goober318
    Goober318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

So my mom won betting all favorites this week

And next week she says all the underdogs win. Should i tail this bet? I went 2-2 for the first week and was really happy and jealous when my mom won aha but who wins parlays two weeks in a row. I see value in packers and seahawks but ravens and texans arent so easy to circle on the parlay..

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Quote Originally Posted by Goober318 View Post
    And next week she says all the underdogs win. Should i tail this bet? I went 2-2 for the first week and was really happy and jealous when my mom won aha but who wins parlays two weeks in a row. I see value in packers and seahawks but ravens and texans arent so easy to circle on the parlay..

Same thing happened to me with my wife, she won with all favorites while I was busting my ass off trying to cap the games for a lousy 2-2.
    I donīt know about all underdogs next week, but going to ask my wife for sure!

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

How on earth do you bet against Brady or Manning in a divisional playoff game AT HOME???? You dont! Tease them down to -2.5 and relax. NO WAY on earth would I bet on the Texans or Ravens (even with the points).

nicktran808
    nicktran808's Avatar Become A Pro!

You kidding me? Broncos > Ravens is the easiest pick this weekend. 14 of the Ravens 17 points last time (34-17) came in basically garbage time in the 4th Q.

Ray Lewis is back, big whoop. He'll have a very marginal impact