Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

***NFL Playoff Bets With The Most Important Influential Information***

Hi everybody. Recently i have been accused of "throwing darts" with my picks. I took that as an insult to all the studying i do every night. I haven't been posting my write-ups, but that's going to change with the NFL Playoffs. Every weekend for the NFL Playoffs, I will be posting plays with the most important influential inside information for each game you won't find anywhere else. A lot of the important information remains out of the public eye, and many people are not aware of the important influential information that needs to be factored in. The NFL playoffs are one of the most important times for handicapping. It is one of the busiest betting periods of the year and needs to be taken seriously. I am positive that i will be ready and those who follow this thread will not regret it.

Stay tuned for the first pick and write-up later today.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

1st batch of insider info:

Ravens undercover agents have been sending prepaid whores to drain the nut sacks repeatedly of all colts starters,

They will be tooooo weak to even take the damn field come Sunday...........

Seaweed
    Update your status

Game 1. Seattle Seahawks @ Washington Redskins

Kick-off Weather: Mostly sunny with a high of 44 degrees Fahrenheit. There will be a North-West Wind gusting at 10mph with the humidity at 50% around kick-off.

After nearly 29 hours of intensive research and studying, I have uncovered the best bet of the weekend for Seaweed Nation. I have factored in the weather forecasts, historical trends, psychological factors, videos, team meal plans, team game plans, relationships between the players, projected outcomes, crowd factors, the “Chocolate City” scandal, and of course the head to head match ups. I will not attack all of these areas but I will give a brief summary of important information we all have to be aware of for this weekend that the media tried to hide from the public eye. I will steer away from the obvious numbers, and give you all information that will affect the outcome. Two rookie Quarterbacks will square off on the big stage. Wilson will be facing RG3 at FedEx Field, which is near his hometown of Richmond, Va. This distraction and pressure of playing in front of friends cannot bold well for him. On the other side is RG3. A rookie who has proven himself capable of playing in high pressure situations in do-or- die games, as we saw last week when he led his team over the Cowboys. Thus, the Redskins are already in a playoff mindset and have proven themselves in the situation. Another factor we all have to be aware of is motivation. Motivation and momentum plays a huge part during the playoffs. The question to ask is who is more motivated and committed to winning? The answer is simple. I did some extensive and intensive in depth research earlier in the week and contacted Jihan Griffin through numerous e-mails and twitter messages. For those of you who do not know, she is Robert’s older sister. After a few tries, she was nice enough to respond to my request and send me a link to a few sources of Griffin’s military history growing up. After reading over the reports, it was evident that Robert Griffin has grown up disciplined and poised in pressure situations. It is with certainty that he will be focused and relaxed for this weekend. Not only will Griffin be playing for Washington, but Robert Griffin III will be playing for Japan, an entire nation who will be glued to their television sets this weekend. It will be the first time Japanese born QB will be starting in the wildcard NFL playoffs. I signed up for the Okinawa Magazine in Japan, and had the articles translated into English on Tuesday. It became clear that the entire city will be shutting down to watch Griffin. You can bet he will not want to let down his hometown cities. On Monday after tweeting Robert’s sister numerous times, I began to further my research into Wilson’s life to uncover any possible psychological factors that might play a part affecting the Seattle Quarterback. Wilson and his wife Ashton are less than a week away from their one year anniversary. His mind will be sidetracked by his personal family life. You think his wife Ashton wants Wilson to win and have to be occupied all week with football? I didn’t think so either. Ashton surely wants Wilson to spend time with her for their one year anniversary, and not have to be occupied with football. Not only will this affect Wilson, but the thirst for success of the entire Washington franchise will be too much to handle. It has been 6 years since their last appearance, and their past two defeats came to Seattle Seahawks. Thus, the revenge factor and desire to overcome their obstacle will be evident when they take FedEx field this weekend.

Pick: Washington Redskins MoneyLine

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

pounding seatle

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    pounding seatle
    Seattle has two T's, TT. Clearly you didn't read my write-up.
    Points Awarded:

Dwil125 gave Seaweed 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Yuuup Seattle it is

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Your a flipping idiot if you think Russel Wilson is thinking about his anniversary...and revenge factor..look at WB strength and defences ...your a numbskull

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post

Kick-off Weather: Mostly sunny with a high of 44 degrees Fahrenheit. There will be a North-West Wind gusting at 10mph with the humidity at 50% around kick-off.

After nearly 29 hours of intensive research and studying, I have uncovered the best bet of the weekend for Seaweed Nation. I have factored in the weather forecasts, historical trends, psychological factors, videos, team meal plans, team game plans, relationships between the players, projected outcomes, crowd factors, the “Chocolate City” scandal, and of course the head to head match ups. I will not attack all of these areas

Thanks for the information that's not already available...

but I will give a brief summary of important information we all have to be aware of for this weekend that the media tried to hide from the public eye. I will steer away from the obvious numbers, and give you all information that will affect the outcome. Two rookie Quarterbacks will square off on the big stage. Wilson will be facing RG3 at FedEx Field, which is near his hometown of Richmond, Va. This distraction and pressure of playing in front of friends cannot bold well for him.

ARe you serious?

On the other side is RG3. A rookie who has proven himself capable of playing in high pressure situations in do-or- die games, as we saw last week when he led his team over the Cowboys. Thus, the Redskins are already in a playoff mindset

Yes obvsoulsy Seattle is not in playoff mindset ,unreal

and have proven themselves in the situation. Another factor we all have to be aware of is motivation. Motivation and momentum plays a huge part during the playoffs.

ARe you fukkin kidding me? The playoffs are the only time of the year in sports when motivation is not a factor in capping games, if the fukkin playoffs!

The question to ask is who is more motivated and committed to winning? The answer is simple. I did some extensive and intensive in depth research earlier in the week and contacted Jihan Griffin through numerous e-mails and twitter messages. For those of you who do not know, she is Robert’s older sister. After a few tries, she was nice enough to respond to my request and send me a link to a few sources of Griffin’s military history growing up. After reading over the reports, it was evident that Robert Griffin has grown up disciplined and poised in pressure situations. It is with certainty that he will be focused and relaxed for this weekend. Not only will Griffin be playing for Washington, but Robert Griffin III will be playing for Japan,

an entire nation who will be glued to their television sets this weekend. It will be the first time Japanese born QB will be starting in the wildcard NFL playoffs. I signed up for the Okinawa Magazine in Japan, and had the articles translated into English on Tuesday. It became clear that the entire city will be shutting down to watch Griffin. You can bet he will not want to let down his hometown cities. On Monday after tweeting Robert’s sister numerous times, I began to further my research into Wilson’s life to uncover any possible psychological factors that might play a part affecting the Seattle Quarterback. Wilson and his wife Ashton are less than a week away from their one year anniversary. His mind will be sidetracked by his personal family life. You think his wife Ashton wants Wilson to win and have to be occupied all week with football? I didn’t think so either. Ashton surely wants Wilson to spend time with her for their one year anniversary, and not have to be occupied with football. Not only will this affect Wilson, but the thirst for success of the entire Washington franchise will be too much to handle. It has been 6 years since their last appearance, and their past two defeats came to Seattle Seahawks. Thus, the revenge factor and desire to overcome their obstacle will be evident when they take FedEx field this weekend.

Pick: Washington Redskins MoneyLine

Try paragraph form and Thanks for the fade...

Can't believe I just read that...

There wasn't one piece of handicapping info or angles in this matchup....

I really hope this was a bad attempt at a joke

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

29 hours? You make my head hurt Seaweed...bol...btw....completely agree...already down when I got +3 -105...I would play ML if I didn't get that line.

I am not sure how much a son of a military member identifies with the country where the US Base was located but....

What is very true is that Griffin is special individual. Just a week or two ago Griffin refused to get involved with with any black/white/liberal/conservative issues stressing that he is a football player first before any other labels that people want to place on him. That took a lot of guts to say, especially in DC

gl

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Points Awarded:

Marigold HD gave Vegas39 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Anyone who takes seaweed seriously needs there heads examined.

He didn't study this game 29 hours or tweet RG3s sister.

He obviously majored in creative writing at school and enjoys making up stories

That said -- thanks seaweed that was very entertaining

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammys off his Meds again!

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

u sure seatle beat redskins in the last 2 playoff games? u better go check again

dustroy
    dustroy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4009

this is easily one of the funniest write-ups ive ever read.
    can't wait to read the others...

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

seaweed i don't care if you throw darts with your picks

but QUIT FUKKING PUTTING STARS IN FRONT OF YOUR THREAD TITLE

people will think it's one of my threads

i do like the redskins though, good luck with it

DirtyBird1500
    DirtyBird1500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

I'm on the Redskins and I still cant convince myself to buy into any part of this post...

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    seaweed i don't care if you throw darts with your picks

but QUIT FUKKING PUTTING STARS IN FRONT OF YOUR THREAD TITLE

people will think it's one of my threads

i do like the redskins though, good luck with it
    Sorry about the stars, i will stay away from it. Glad you're following the play

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Catchn_Picks View Post
    29 hours? You make my head hurt Seaweed...bol...btw....completely agree...already down when I got +3 -105...I would play ML if I didn't get that line.

I am not sure how much a son of a military member identifies with the country where the US Base was located but....

What is very true is that Griffin is special individual. Just a week or two ago Griffin refused to get involved with with any black/white/liberal/conservative issues stressing that he is a football player first before any other labels that people want to place on him. That took a lot of guts to say, especially in DC

gl
    That is very true and i came across that in my studying. Robert was raised well by his parents to respect all human races despite their skin pigment. Jacqueline Griffin, Robert's mother, gave a very heart warming speech a while back that i bookmarked for future reference. She said:

"They (her kids) can thrive in any environment they're in, because they don't see color -- which is something we really strive for in our lives. It's not about somebody's race -- it's about humanity. And God wants to love everybody no matter what their background. I don't want them to see color. It's not about that. Any experience we had dealing with racism, we always told our kids, "You learn from that. Don't do that to others."

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Seaweed, earlier RG3 sent out a picture on twitter, and then quickly erased it. Fortunately, I was able to snag it before he pulled it. Can you tell me what hidden meaning it has? Here it is:

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

That is very true and i came across that in my studying. Robert was raised well by his parents to respect all human races despite their skin pigment. Jacqueline Griffin, Robert's mother, gave a very heart warming speech a while back that i bookmarked for future reference. She said:

"They (her kids) can thrive in any environment they're in, because they don't see color -- which is something we really strive for in our lives. It's not about somebody's race -- it's about humanity. And God wants to love everybody no matter what their background. I don't want them to see color. It's not about that. Any experience we had dealing with racism, we always told our kids, "You learn from that. Don't do that to others."
    it's no wonder rg3 seems like a class act with a mother that would say that.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Seaweed, earlier RG3 sent out a picture on twitter, and then quickly erased it. Fortunately, I was able to snag it before he pulled it. Can you tell me what hidden meaning it has? Here it is:

Unbelievable. I did not check his twitter in the past 10 minutes and i missed this? I guess pictures do speak louder than words. That's the flag of Japan. I for one am not surprised. Not sure why he erased it though.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    it's no wonder rg3 seems like a class act with a mother that would say that.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Unbelievable. I did not check his twitter in the past 10 minutes and i missed this? I guess pictures do speak louder than words. That's the flag of Japan. I for one am not surprised. Not sure why he erased it though.
    This is unreal! I had no idea.

I was just checking out his twitter feed again, and he has over 655,000 followers. I quickly went through each and every follower, one by one, and found that over 500,000 of his followers were of Asian descent. Jonelyn and Annie just to name a couple.

This is an unbelievable find by you. He appears to be playing for his hometown this weekend.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammy is this site officially DEAD???

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

I think it means it's RG3's time of the month.
    This is some pretty crazy information.
    You're posts are like Japanese food though.
    A half hour later I am gonna want more!

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Seaweed some legit thoughts for you.

If RG3 is proven to be in the mindset to win playoff games by beating the 18th ranked Cowboys and his team is 1-2 against top 10 power ranked teams. What do you make of Wilson and the Seahawks being 5-1 against top 10 power ranked teams. Which is good for the best record of all the top 10 teams against top 10 opponents.

When you speak of Wilson's wife and his possible distraction I can assure you that nothing motivates a woman more than cold hard cash. It's common knowledge the bonuses and incentives built in to most pro athletes contracts as they enter and progress through the playoffs is substantial. If Ashton is like any female I have ever met then I am sure she has informed Russell that whether it be risk of bodily injury or not she wants that paycheck much more than have him cuddle up to her on a anniversary. Why wouldn't he do as told and like Rocky Balboa's wife said, "Win just win". Clearly the disappointment of losing and having a pissed off better half is not the way he wants to spend his anniversary.

Finally you mentioned nothing of the each teams weaknesses and how each team might hope to exploit them. Washington has a very questionable pass defense and allow 75% of opponents yard to come via the pass good for 280 yards average a game allowed and nearly 14 first downs per game. This equates to bad coverage as well as 1.9 passing TDs allowed per game. Seattle is allowing .9 passing TDs per game and 12 passing first downs. They also are holding opponents to 66% yards coming from the pass good for 203 per game. The question for Seattle is can they stop the run allowing 4.5 yards per rush and 33% of opponents total yrs from the rush. They only allow about 5 rushing first downs per game and 0.5 rushing TDs per game. In fact I am having trouble finding a weakness with Seattle with the exclusion of how well they perform on the road which remains to be seen.

I recommend you consider changing your pick or at least take the points.
    Last edited by innovation; 01-05-13 at 12:03 AM.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

This is funny!

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3401

Seahawks are the hottest team in the NFL. They have an outstanding defense. An outstanding run game. An outstanding QB. This is all recipe for a team made for destiny.

Redskins? Offense is similar. But defense is much weaker.

Russell Wilson is going to light up the Redskins defense. Pete Carroll has kept him under the reigns until after the Bears game. Ever since then, he's lighting up defenses. The exception was the final game vs Rams - I have a feeling that the Seahawks didn't dig deep into their playbook.

I don't think the Seahawks have a tough time on the road. I think the Seahawks have more difficulty against ball control run teams that have excellent defenses: Miami, Rams, 49ers.

No other team in the NFC playoffs has a tough defense with the exception of the 49ers who are banged up. Also Kaepernick has yet to prove he can play well against a good defense. No Manningham is going to hurt as well.

Look for the Seahawks to go on to meet the Falcons for the divisional round. I expect the Packers to go on to meet the 49ers in the divisional round.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Any plays for Saturday weed?

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    pounding seatle
    Wonder how you ever typed your username

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Miami an excellent defense? Lollll

Quote Originally Posted by briedward View Post
    Seahawks are the hottest team in the NFL. They have an outstanding defense. An outstanding run game. An outstanding QB. This is all recipe for a team made for destiny.

Redskins? Offense is similar. But defense is much weaker.

Russell Wilson is going to light up the Redskins defense. Pete Carroll has kept him under the reigns until after the Bears game. Ever since then, he's lighting up defenses. The exception was the final game vs Rams - I have a feeling that the Seahawks didn't dig deep into their playbook.

I don't think the Seahawks have a tough time on the road. I think the Seahawks have more difficulty against ball control run teams that have excellent defenses: Miami, Rams, 49ers.

No other team in the NFC playoffs has a tough defense with the exception of the 49ers who are banged up. Also Kaepernick has yet to prove he can play well against a good defense. No Manningham is going to hurt as well.

Look for the Seahawks to go on to meet the Falcons for the divisional round. I expect the Packers to go on to meet the 49ers in the divisional round.

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

LOL. Love love love seeing this. Adding more to seattle.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Seaweed, if you want insight into spreads you need to sniff glue before you handicap. If you want to beat totals try to find some mescaline or shrooms and you'll hit 70%, in a pinch you can just use LSD and still turn a profit.

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3401

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    Miami an excellent defense? Lollll
    Miami was ranked #7 in defensive points per game. A respectable #11 in 3rd down %.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    Seaweed, if you want insight into spreads you need to sniff glue before you handicap. If you want to beat totals try to find some mescaline or shrooms and you'll hit 70%, in a pinch you can just use LSD and still turn a profit.
    Pretty simple, Washington Moneyline.

I am looking into tomorrow's match ups and will post only if i have sufficient evidence. I'm still waiting to hear feedback from Green Bay's Teams Assistant, and Strength & Conditioning Staff.

1234 Last