stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Seahawks are going to roll the Redskins

Seattle most underrated team I've seen in a few years.
    For every three Washington puts up next weekend, Hawks will put up six.

Loving Seattle -2.5

p.s. there is a reason they are road faves.
    Points Awarded:

GoHawks033 gave stevenash 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Have to agree. Hawks is the play. Sea will stop the run, and force RG3 to throw. End of the line for the Skins.
    Points Awarded:

GoHawks033 gave Easy-Rider 66 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

1brokegirl
    never had a bad day in my life
    1brokegirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMAO when will you people learn review last year two rookie QB's Texans with Yates cincy with Daulton

Texans won at home over Cincy then went on road and that rookie QB went home @ Ravens
    so people you can mark an X through these teams being home for feb. Seattle , Wash San Fran and Indy

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

BEAST MODE...enough said.

Seattle is the money play boys
    Points Awarded:

GoHawks033 gave itchypickle 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 1brokegirl View Post
    LMAO when will you people learn review last year two rookie QB's Texans with Yates cincy with Daulton

Texans won at home over Cincy then went on road and that rookie QB went home @ Ravens
    so people you can mark an X through these teams being home for feb. Seattle , Wash San Fran and Indy
    lmao at ppl who bet the lions against the falcons...sea wins this gm easy.. the fact you comparing wilson to fukkin tj yates is fukkin hysterical,,,maybe you shoudl rethink your hobby and find a new one..

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

of course and vegas is gonna get the casual bettors out there to be like hows a team who won 7 in a row with the number 2 pick getting points at home i am putting my house on redskins.

When we all know griffin isnt the same after the injury and when the seahawks stop morris like they stopped jackson yesterday the game will probably be 23-13 seahawks easily. The game might not even be that close.

I am tired of all this griffin talk to vegas doesnt put a lot of confidence in him either having another rookie coming in and have him favored over him. That should show how much people REALLY think of him.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Agreed.

mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

hoping skins get crushed
    Points Awarded:

GoHawks033 gave mnwild11 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

The Hawks and the Lynch mob will roll by 10.....The Skins will run to the hills....peace
    Points Awarded:

GoHawks033 gave hugh_morris 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Yinz Hooligan
    Yinz Hooligan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

i live in seattle. i follow the hawks close. they still suck on the road, if hawks had home field advantage throughout they would probably be going to the superbowl, they are night and day , home and away. i know they just started winning some games on the road at the end of the season, but those teams were not playoff teams this year. RW and RG3 will both have great games, RW will show up but the o line probably wont and the def will give up some big plays on the road. you guys will see..

anyways i think taking the skins +3 is the best play because even if the hawks do sneak it out it wont be by more than 3 , its gonna be close, i think the hawks are the better team but they always play down on the road.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Seahawks will be my biggest play of the year. Redskins miracle run will come to a screeching halt
    Points Awarded:

GoHawks033 gave ramones951 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Yinz Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    Seahawks will be my biggest play of the year. Redskins miracle run will come to a screeching halt

yikes..biggest play on a suspect road team in playoffs? good luck, i guess your best bet would be hawks PK or -1

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

RG3 is not 100% and the NFC East was just plain awful this year

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

rg3 wont be able to run any option against seatle

this is not the dallas cowboy defense

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Loving Seattle -2.5

Unless they can secretly blink their home crowd into the stadium they're going to have their hands full....There's a reason they were 3-5 on the road this season

GP
    GP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Loving Seattle -2.5

Strongly agree that SEA rolls. Disagree they are underrated, they won't be surprising anyone at this moment.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

going to be a close low scoring game IMO. Beast mode won't be a beast against the only thing the Redskins D has going for them in their run D. And the hawks d won't be putting up points because the skins don't turn the ball over. And you can say the same thing the other way around. It's going to come down to which QB can make more positive plays and with the weak pass D of the skins and the lack of health of RG...I would lean Seattle in a close one.

Of course, I ain't betting on it because I will be rooting for the skins all day.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I won't say they roll them because I think it will be a low scoring game but Seattle has the perfect D to defend the unique Skins offense. 17-13 type win for the Seahawks, then I hope they get their ass whooped by the Niners if that's how it works out.

Yinz Hooligan

hawks defense ends and young linebackers over pursuit too much, they cant control there speed yet, they play better and seem more comfortable at home with the 12 man.. secondary is great for the hawks of course..i think rg3 and the skins will take advantage of the ends and linebackers for the hawks. also the hawks have a big defense of line, they get tired in the 2nd half. this def line squad rotates in and out the most out of all def lines in nfl, morris will probably do alot of damage in the 2nd half. if the skins get in some no huddles in the 2nd half the hawks d line will not be able to rotate in and out as much.
    Last edited by Yinz Hooligan; 12-31-12 at 07:52 PM.

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    lmao at ppl who bet the lions against the falcons...sea wins this gm easy.. the fact you comparing wilson to fukkin tj yates is fukkin hysterical,,,maybe you shoudl rethink your hobby and find a new one..
    LOL

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Excellent matchup for Seattle against RGIII. If I was Shanny, I go stealth mode and start Cousins for this one game.

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Excellent matchup for Seattle against RGIII. If I was Shanny, I go stealth mode and start Cousins for this one game.
    If he did that and lost he would be hated forever. no chance he'd rather lose with RG3 by 50 than start cousins.

I do respect your idea, and it might be a "better" matchup but emotions would be affected on the skins as well like i said above, emotional risk of the fan base. Just my thoughts...

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

No way RG3 sits in this game, and no way the Skins lose

Skins 24-20

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

If Seattle can contain Alfred Morris, they'll win the game. Seahawks CB's should be able to shutdown the Skin's WR's, and the Redskins TE Paulson is nothing to worry about. There will be a ton of pressure on Alfred Morris and the Skin's run game.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Seahawks are the most overrated team this year. Please move the line to Redskins +3.5 so I can unload.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

the seahawks having trouble with the rams in seattle scares me. the redskins are home and getting no respect. this reminds me of last year when the saints played the 49ers in san fran in the divisional round and were favored on the road by 3.5 and lost the game - dont underestimate a home dog in the playoffs.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Remember the Rams came into Seattle 5-0 in the division Rams are not a joke the are good just need another year under Fisher and a decent Draft and NFC WEST will have 3 contenders for the playoffs for a few years.RGIII is injured and got manhandeled by Dallas defence he will not have the mobility that would make this game more even QB wise. With Browner coming back and sherman exploding on Defence Seattle should not only win by win by DD. SEATTLE 27 Washington 13 good luck

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Lol a Seahawks homer picks the Seahawks to win the game by DD. get real guy

Yinz Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Remember the Rams came into Seattle 5-0 in the division Rams are not a joke the are good just need another year under Fisher and a decent Draft and NFC WEST will have 3 contenders for the playoffs for a few years.RGIII is injured and got manhandeled by Dallas defence he will not have the mobility that would make this game more even QB wise. With Browner coming back and sherman exploding on Defence Seattle should not only win by win by DD. SEATTLE 27 Washington 13 good luck

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Like Seattle 20-16

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Seahawks are the most overrated team this year. Please move the line to Redskins +3.5 so I can unload.
    Lol....says the Falcons fan.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Yeah, your right.....The Seahawks only went 6-1 against playoff teams this year. Very overrated. Im sure the Skins will win by at least 20! I recommend going all in on this bet. BOL! Lol!

MrPlow456
    MrPlow456's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Redskins are my favorite play of the weekend. They will win outright. Seattle shot their wad against the niners.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

This is gonna be good!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Yeah, I like:

Seattle -3
    Indy ML and teased up
    Vikings teased up