double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Quote Originally Posted by HERBJONES View Post
    F UCK SEATTLE. F UCK SEATTLE. F UCK SEATTLE. AND THEN F UCK THEM SOME MORE. i hope someone commandeers the blimp and drives it right into their sideline and kills that whole worthles f ucking team
    Sore loser.

WAR BUCKS
    WAR BUCKS's Avatar Become A Pro!

blue way to talk half way thru the game skip what happened the first time they played he had his WORST GAME OF THE YEAR plz clown next time if ur going to tlk please do it before the game not at halftime ok bud?

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

betting against seahawks at home

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by TMoney33 View Post
    I've got my biggest play ever on SF, and already sweating lol
    I had my biggest play ever earlier on the Patriots!

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by HERBJONES View Post
    F UCK SEATTLE. F UCK SEATTLE. F UCK SEATTLE. AND THEN F UCK THEM SOME MORE. i hope someone commandeers the blimp and drives it right into their sideline and kills that whole worthles f ucking team
    Since WHEN is betting against Seattle at HOME a good idea???? They are the hottest team in the NFL right now! 12th man!

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

hindsight is 20/20 but Seattle at home was always the play, lets see if Kap can pull off a Brady and make this a game

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

SF fumble

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Get off of Harbaugh's nuts SF lovers...

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope Harbaugh starts catching some serious sh*t for benching Smith. Love watching Russ play this great. ROY in my opinion
    Points Awarded:

Untied gave Frisco 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

SF needed this loss to get kaper off and get smith back in. Things always work out. That way Harbaugh can put smith back in and if they lose he looks good because he did the right thing( publicly) but wrong thing( in his mind).

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    SF needed this loss to get kaper off and get smith back in. Things always work out. That way Harbaugh can put smith back in and if they lose he looks good because he did the right thing( publicly) but wrong thing( in his mind).
    Alex smith

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

You guys are absolutely clueless if you think this game is on kaep. And there is zero chance that Alex is the QB again in SF without injury. Zero

Lakerboy stick to nba.
    Points Awarded:

Smutbucket gave tatddy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Alex smith

He isnt special but bro the dude under Harbaugh has been solid. I mean he had the gmen beat last year but his punt returner dude fukked it up. I think his benching could fire him up and they could get 3 playoff games and he might lead them all the way. Bro the books still think the niners are the team in the NFC. Books usually get that shit right.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    You guys are absolutely clueless if you think this game is on kaep. And there is zero chance that Alex is the QB again in SF without injury. Zero

Lakerboy stick to nba.

Tatddy did i say it was on kaper? Stick to NBA? Im up over 50 units in the NFL this year. Dude you mad? Smith will start the first playoff game. Watch and see.

tatddy

Tatddy did i say it was on kaper? Stick to NBA? Im up over 50 units in the NFL this year. Dude you mad? Smith will start the first playoff game. Watch and see.
    Of course I'm mad. I have no big plays on this game but I'm a fan and its not fun getting trounced. But if you think Alex is starting again I'm sorry but you don't get it.

lakerboy

Of course I'm mad. I have no big plays on this game but I'm a fan and its not fun getting trounced. But if you think Alex is starting again I'm sorry but you don't get it.

I dont need to get it. I will bump this thread when Alex Smith starts the first playoff game. Colin Kaper is not ready for the NFL playoffs.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Sharp money on seachickens

Frisco

Really don't understand everybody's love affair w/ Kaep. Smith was playing great ball before that concussion and will give this team their best option for winning in the postseason.

Frisco

Beautiful pass. I'd love to see Russ win the ROY but stands no chance against media darlings like RG3 and to a lesser extent Luck

tatddy

I dont need to get it. I will bump this thread when Alex Smith starts the first playoff game. Colin Kaper is not ready for the NFL playoffs.
    And you won't bump it when he doesn't. And neither will I. I love Alex. Known him since he was 14 years old. I hope he's in a position to succeed again in the future.

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

U RULE BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can I get ur autograph.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post

Really don't understand everybody's love affair w/ Kaep. Smith was playing great ball before that concussion and will give this team their best option for winning in the postseason.

Harbaugh was looking for a fast way out fo the "whole Alex Smith is a game manager thing" The injury did that for him.

And you won't bump it when he doesn't. And neither will I. I love Alex. Known him since he was 14 years old. I hope he's in a position to succeed again in the future.
    I will bump it either way. I can admit if im wrong. Smith gives SF a better chance to win the NFC than Colin. That was proven last year. They almost won with him. No reason he should not get another shot.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Frisco

Nice interception by Kaep. Throwing across your body deep in the red zone usually ends well.

tatddy

Lakerboy. To be clear I'm not arguing that Kaep should be starting. I was never in favor of Alex's benching. My point is harbaugh won't make a change

Jim never got past the 2 sf/nyg games. Yes, SF should have won NFC championship but not because of Alex. Team was 1/14 on 3rd down that game.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Kicked ass and took names! Got me outta the mudd for today... Go Seahags

lakerboy

Lakerboy. To be clear I'm not arguing that Kaep should be starting. I was never in favor of Alex's benching. My point is harbaugh won't make a change

Jim never got past the 2 sf/nyg games. Yes, SF should have won NFC championship but not because of Alex. Team was 1/14 on 3rd down that game.

Tell Jim the NYG wont be in the way this year. I think Mike Mccarthy is happy about that as well.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Seriously doubt they over-react and switch back to Smith after this game. Bad spot for Niners and they were not going to win this game with either option they currently have. Burned the bridge with Smith in my opinion and they are gonna ride this out till the end. Kap starts next week end of fukkin story! Seriously it's not like Smith is Joe Montana or Young sitting on the bench waiting. He's an average QB and game manager for the most part and Kap is Harbaugh's guy for better or worse. Again don't over-react based on 1 game they were not gonna win regardless!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Smith would have got his shit pushed in just the same tonight.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

If you think Harbaugh will switch back to Smith after this game your an idiot.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Smutbucket

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Nobody said he will... just pointing out he was wrong to make the switch in the first place.

Lakeshow_ds
    Lakeshow_ds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I couldnt believe there were many people that took Niners.

every expert around the world said Seattle's the lock of the day.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    I couldnt believe there were many people that took Niners.

every expert around the world said Seattle's the lock of the day.
    That's how books and vegas make so much $$. Most bettors are behind the curve at all times. Seattle being favored after 9ers performance last week should have said it all. 9ers being gassed and having a QB w/ 3 or 4 career starts were cherries on top

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Nobody said he will... just pointing out he was wrong to make the switch in the first place.
    frisco your a penetrating moron, i think harbaugh has a little more experience and has had plenty more time to evaluate these players then the 3-4 games you saw during primetime/tv games....you sound really cool though because no one will ever be able to prove you wrong but if SF wins superbowl your a dumbass, but likelihood of that is very slim, so you are in fact, A GENIOUS!

First 123