DoctorPhil
    DoctorPhil's Avatar Become A Pro!

DoctorPhil has a confession to make....

The Seattle Seahawks will be handing out $$$$$$free cash$$$$$$$ on Sunday Night Football.

I'm the biggest 49ers fan out there, but in this spot, Seattle has a win written all over it. The 49ers have on of the most overrated victories in New England since the dawn of the NFL.

If you actually watched the game, New England pretty much gave the 49ers the game with their turnovers. Not even Tom Brady can carry that poor bunch of scrubs. The 49ers and their new QB Colin Kaepernick have absolutely no sustainability when it comes to the offensive side of the football. They don't move the chains and get all their points through big plays. Lock down the deep ball, and the 49ers have nothing on the table. 6 snap fumbles turned into 0 turnovers. Call me mother jesus, but that's an act of god.

The media is hot hot hot on Colin Kaepernick, with some pundits arguing that he's better than RG III/Luck. Unreal. This kid looks like a skinny twig. They argue that he has all the tools, but he's nothing more than a fraud that's getting carried by the defense. Once the league figures him out (i.e. take away the deep pass), he's finished. 2nd year QB with all this hype, bound to disappoint. New England he had 4 TD you say? TD#1 to moss = busted coverage, no DB within 5 yards; TD#2 to Walker = busted coverage, no DB within 10 yards, TD #3 to Crabtree was a 5 yard pass and the defender pretty much broke his own ankles, no safety help because they blitzd. I give him props for threading the needle with that one TD to crabtree behind 2 defenders. That said, his game versus NE wasn't all that impressive if you actually looked at the tape and not the stats. After they were up 31-3 (because of the turnovers), New England went on a roll. The defense couldn't stop Brady. Colin went 3 and out THREE TIMES and had no answer, because they locked down the deep routes, and forced him to take the underneath stuff, which he can't do. When it was tied, he got lucky with a 5 yard pass curl route to Crabtree where the defender broke his own ankles and gave them a free TD to seal the game. U be a fool to not know that Pete Carroll doesn't know how to handle this kid.

49ers have to travel from east coast to west coast. Comming off an emotional OVERRATED victory (i mean, did anyone see how bad New England played? jesus, and they almost came back 28 points unanswered). Colin rookie QB prone to making rookie mistakes, HELLA burn all those timeouts + SNAP FUMBLES, DEEP SIDE SAFETY INTERCEPTION? LOL

this is an easy one fellas, I've been waiting to pounce this game all season. I thought the Seachickens at this point wouldn't even be in contention, but I was lookely closly since early November for this game. Given that the Seachickens actually have something to play for, makes this game a HUUUUUUUUGE play for me.

No doubt about it, I'm a huge 49ers fan. But money talks.

Seattle PK -105 GET AT IT BOYS.

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

I'm on it, lets get this...Good luck man.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Totally agree..with ya as well..gl sir

skeetmasterc
    skeetmasterc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

I see the 49ers winning this one. Just not impressed with Seattles offense yet.