Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sharp View Post
    My statement?

Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

put up 34 in shitty weather against a team that gives up less than 15 a game....I think the other team got exposed....I'm a die hard fan, and am actually okay with this lost....They showed they can not be stopped. If it wasnt for four turn overs....Pats win by 14....and we are again "deep throating brady" As far as Denver....give me a fuckin break....anyone in the division have over 5 wins?? Texans....well we showed what we could do to the number 2 defense in the NFL....Fact is NO ONE and I mean NO ONE wants to see number 12 come to their stadium in January. I'd love to see Manning vs Brady again.....

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    They had turnovers, I hate the Patriots, but take away those fumbles and they win the game.
    49ers are the one's who will be exposed during the playoffs.
    I expect the Patriots to go pretty deep.
    not to mention if you watched that game hers got some lucky bounces on there fumbles as well ball bounces a bit different pats recover instead of gore scoring.

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by Blissit02 View Post
    put up 34 in shitty weather against a team that gives up less than 15 a game....I think the other team got exposed....I'm a die hard fan, and am actually okay with this lost....They showed they can not be stopped. If it wasnt for four turn overs....Pats win by 14....and we are again "deep throating brady" As far as Denver....give me a fuckin break....anyone in the division have over 5 wins?? Texans....well we showed what we could do to the number 2 defense in the NFL....Fact is NO ONE and I mean NO ONE wants to see number 12 come to their stadium in January. I'd love to see Manning vs Brady again.....
    Arent we comparing apples to oranges when comparing the AFC East and the AFC West? Outside of NE and DEN they all pretty much suck. Id rather have Manning who will score everytime he gets the ball against that swiss cheese Patriot defense, Denvers defense is superior to New Englands and it not even close.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    Arent we comparing apples to oranges when comparing the AFC East and the AFC West? Outside of NE and DEN they all pretty much suck. Id rather have Manning who will score everytime he gets the ball against that swiss cheese Patriot defense, Denvers defense is superior to New Englands and it not even close.
    Like when NE beat Denver 31-21?

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Like when NE beat Denver 31-21?
    Come on bro you know as well as I do that means nothing at this point. Pats will be going to Mile High.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

looks like you made this thread and then the Pats almost came back and won

classic

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    Come on bro you know as well as I do that means nothing at this point. Pats will be going to Mile High.
    Let me know when Denver beats a good team.

rocky16

Let me know when Denver beats a good team.
    And don't give me Baltimore. That ship has been sinking for quite a while. They are done. Stick a for in them. Probably lose their next two games and finish out losing 5 straight and should be 6 straight. Denver hasn't beaten anyone this year. Schedule filled with cream puffs.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

49ers defense got embarassed, Gronkowski is like 58% of the Pats offense and they still got 31 points in the 2nd half

Intwoition
    Intwoition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

OP is either
    1. a moron (don't believe so) or
    2. a troll
    Don't feed the trolls.

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    looks like you made this thread and then the Pats almost came back and won

classic
    I didnt start this thread and I dont think your in any position to laugh at any1 after you called the Lions a lock in a game they lost by 4 touchdowns.

Slimpickens

And don't give me Baltimore. That ship has been sinking for quite a while. They are done. Stick a for in them. Probably lose their next two games and finish out losing 5 straight and should be 6 straight. Denver hasn't beaten anyone this year. Schedule filled with cream puffs.
    New England in the divisional round of the playoffs this season is when they will beat a good team this season.

And who have the Pats beaten? A Texans team that was DOA?? I agree that the Ravens suck but I think it was just as impressive of a win as the Pats over the Texans cause it was on the road.

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    49ers defense got embarassed, Gronkowski is like 58% of the Pats offense and they still got 31 points in the 2nd half
    Thats what you took out of last nights game? The 49ers defense got embarrased. They never would have made it near as close as it was if the San Fran offense could have just picked up a few 1st downs in the 2nd half.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Well really it is 49ers have no defensive depth, their starters are the best of all time though

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    49ers defense shut the patriots down in the first half tho

brady

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Patriots are soft.....their reign is over.

First 123