CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Nfl playoff ticket reselling question

Hi guys I dont really know how the hole NFL playoff process works as far as purchasing a ticket and then reselling it. I live in San Francisco and am trying to understand if I should purchase playoff tickets right now. I have no intentions of actually going to the game I would just want to try and make money off of them by reselling them. Do you think I would have a problem reselling them for double or triple? Or should I avoid this idea?

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    Hi guys I dont really know how the hole NFL playoff process works as far as purchasing a ticket and then reselling it. I live in San Francisco and am trying to understand if I should purchase playoff tickets right now. I have no intentions of actually going to the game I would just want to try and make money off of them by reselling them. Do you think I would have a problem reselling them for double or triple? Or should I avoid this idea?
    Not sure how the NFL pricing goes but I am kicking myself for not buying 2 tickets to the BCS championship I coud've got them for $750 a piece now those tickets are going for a minimum $1600

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    As a season ticket holder to the 49ers, I had to buy mine by the 7th. There is money to be made on playoff tickets, especially if you can get them at face through the team. Cost me $539 for two tickets to 2 playoff games. I got around $1400 for both games last year.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    As a season ticket holder to the 49ers, I had to buy mine by the 7th. There is money to be made on playoff tickets, especially if you can get them at face through the team. Cost me $539 for two tickets to 2 playoff games. I got around $1400 for both games last year.
    hmmm thanks for the info dude. I wouldnt buy fancy seats or anything just some cheap seats