bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Ravens Are Getting Drilled Today

Did somebody forget to tell the Ravens there was a game today. The Titans have opened up a can on whoop ass on Baltimore today so far.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah. The thing that sucks is I cancelled my bet on the Titans. i saw too many touts like Matt Fargo on Tenny and thought the jinx might be in.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by chaz
    Yeah. The thing that sucks is I cancelled my bet on the Titans. i saw too many touts like Matt Fargo on Tenny and thought the jinx might be in.
    That's happened to me in the past. I no longer have an interest in this game.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was a very special TD pass Young threw as he was being sacked. He will be one of the elite QB's in the league in a couple years.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by chaz
    We've all been there and done that in some type of fashion before. If it's not the touts it's the line, or maybe even a buddy of yours. Those things happen unfortunately from time to time.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice come back win for the Ravens here today. Never thought they would have been in such a hole, but they found a way to dig themselves out of it.

bigboydan

I thought they were dead in the water in that game too bro. How the Titians blew that lead is beyond me.

Tricky
    Tricky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    How the Titians blew that lead is beyond me.
    They have struggled all year and the Ravens are a playoff bound team. I'm much more surprised how the Bengals let theirs slip.

austintx05

I cancelled my Titans bet because this was the same number that Balt layed in Cleveland, but I respect the Browns defense more than the Titans defense. Laying more than 3 points on the road with an offensively challeneged team like Baltimore is always a bad bet. I think in some of these higher scoring affairs, the "bettor" forgets that at least 50% of the scoring is strictly defense. With Lewis being out I thought it was worth a shot. I just had a bad feeling that the game was gonna too close for comfort. Either way I still went 3-1....not bad.

njschimpf
    njschimpf's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a game what a comeback

austintx05

Quote Originally Posted by njschimpf
    What a game what a comeback
    As much attention and praise as this team receives I still cannot overlook how poor their offense is. When you rely on your defense to score and win games for you, you will not be a Super Bowl Contender. Just ask the '05 Bears.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I stepped out for alittle bit and came back to see that they pulled it off. What an amazing comeback.