CALDER59
    CALDER59's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 650

Rg3 career

While i was watching monday night game i was paying close attention to RG3play First of he is a very special kind of player;between his arm his speed and smarts is almost impossible to stop.So good with fake handoff couple times not sure who had ball. His style of play is great for fans and NFL. But the downside in my opinion could be a very short career.The kind of open field hits will only get worse and start to take away that great speed and quickness. Sure hope i'am wrong ane he has a long and great career but with the speed and hard hitting of todays defenses i don,t think so.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

if he keeps playing the way he is.....which is the only way he can be good, his career will last about 2.5 years

one black qb to ever win a SB, that's not racist that's fact

3 years from now he'll be out of the league, big regression next year

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    if he keeps playing the way he is.....which is the only way he can be good, his career will last about 2.5 years. 3 years from now he'll be out of the league, big regression next year
    Michael Vick plays with the same kind of disregard for his body. Vick also has roughly 1/2 the accuracy and 1/2 the smarts of RGIII. Vick has been in the NFL for 10 seasons (not including the 2 in jail). Your comment is nothing short of idiotic.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    Michael Vick plays with the same kind of disregard for his body. Vick also has roughly 1/2 the accuracy and 1/2 the smarts of RGIII. Vick has been in the NFL for 10 seasons (not including the 2 in jail). Your comment is nothing short of idiotic.
    time will tell.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

It's that pistol formation.
    Shanahan is such a good coach.....really gets the most of out his QBs/RBs

RGIII won't be playing that way for long, they need to stop the fukkin mind games and let him throw it.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Griffin got hit on his non-throwing shoulder big time on Monday night. He is young, strong and tough...but quickly the injuries will mount. Enjoy it now...in the end there will be no comparison between his current phenomena and Luck, a classically trained drop back passer that is built to last as a QB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

He'll probably have a similar career to Michael Vick, except without the prison time.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Have you heard RG3 speak, compared to other African-American QB's? I am not trying to be racist, but besides RG3, the black QB's that I see interviews of say something along the lines of "well's, I like to play da football, and I tries to be the bestest I can"

It's not the skin color that creates the fade QB theory, its the lack of intelligence, and unfortunately there seems to be a bit of a correlation (again, not racist because it is a tiny sample size, so do not say I am making a generalization). I think RG3 can learn to be more of a pocket passer, who CAN run when needed, ie. Alex Smith, Andrew Luck, etc. It won't be overnight, but the kid will succeed, and this is coming from one of his biggest haters coming into the season.