SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tony George: Broncos -9 at Raiders

Broncos -9 at Raiders

Game Time: 11/12/2006 4:15:00 PM

By: Tony George
    http://www.phoenixsports.com

Expect the Raiders to continue their struggling ways at home this Sunday against the Denver Broncos.

Never mind the best game that Oakland played this year was against Denver back in October and lost by 10. The Broncos have improved greatly and Oakland has fallen off the map since then.

If you cannot protect a QB, which the Raiders cannot, you are in trouble. QB Andrew Walter got sacked in the double digit range in the Seattle game alone, and the Front 4 of Denver plus their linebackers will have a field day against the hapless Raiders. Oakland cannot run it, throw it (QB rating of 53!), and cannot stretch the field with Randy Moss, so look for the DB's of Denver to get some easy picks here.

Oakland is in total disarray. Even from a contrarian handicapping look, they are a serious go against team, even with Jake Plummer throwing a few up for grabs here. The Raiders' 226 yards of offense average in their last three games is horrible, and the Raiders stand no chance here as Coach Mike Shanahan loves to beat his old team and boss Al Davis.

Play: Broncos -9

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking the over in that game.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4783

I actually like the sorry ass Raiders here. I hope late Bronco money comes in to maybe get me +10 or more.