Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Sanchez is STILL the quarterback.

Unreal.

I may just be a hater, but does this make Rexy Ryan's value as a coach plummet? I believe so. Worst decision in the history of the NFL. Good luck finding a job next year coach.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Ryan is scared if he puts tebow in he will look bad when they win

this is not new though

i know sports well

in highschool i was able to do a 360 dunk putting my hoop in the driveway at 8 feet

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

At this point I think Sanchez could throw 8 picks, fukk Rex's wife, and STILL keep the starting job.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Ryan is scared if he puts tebow in he will look bad when they win

this is not new though

i know sports well

in highschool i was able to do a 360 dunk putting my hoop in the driveway at 8 feet
    Exactly, if Tebow was dressed last game, Sanchez would not have been benched.

Justin3587

Just think Rexy is really fukking with his own career behind the worst quarterback in the history of the NFL.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Rex jumped the shark after Hard Knocks HBO. He just CANT stfu. Its impossible for him to stop talking. He may get a pass this year with Revis out but he's on the hot seat just as much as any coach in sports.

Rex will be the defensive coordinator somewhere in 3 years TOPS.

woodsy5822
    woodsy5822's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

i dont get it... no reason for him to be this stubborn.. sanchez sucks.. its the perfect situation for tebow..who knows maybe tebow could run the table and save ryans job...but they sure as shit arent gonna win with sanchez

Ralphie1412

Guys who latch on to a rookie quarterback are never going to have much success. Rex Ryan is only going to be as successful as Mark Sanchez. If I was Rex Ryan I would be damned if I was going to let that be true. Sanchez is awful. I think John Fox got to Denver and him and John Elway knew they were NOT going to be judged on their success based on Tim Tebow, not with Peyton Manning available. Now they look like geniuses.

Ralphie1412

someone at the jets game had a Sanchez jersey #6 and it said ButtFumble on the back instead of Sanchez. That play alone is enough reason for Sanchez to never play again in the NFL. I will never forget that as long as I live.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

If you start McElroy, assuming that Tebow is out, you only have Sanchez to go to if needed while in the midst of the game. That would bring no energy whatsoever to the team. If he keeps it the same as last week, he always has that whole card to play during the game to spark the team and end up with the same result as last week.

IMO it was really his only choice at this point, again, assuming that Tebow would be out.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Guys who latch on to a rookie quarterback are never going to have much success. Rex Ryan is only going to be as successful as Mark Sanchez. If I was Rex Ryan I would be damned if I was going to let that be true. Sanchez is awful. I think John Fox got to Denver and him and John Elway knew they were NOT going to be judged on their success based on Tim Tebow, not with Peyton Manning available. Now they look like geniuses.
    I do not consider them geniuses whatsoever. They got a bit lucky that Peyton is healthy and playing well, still a good signing, but the lack of respect for Tebow on the way out the door was embarrassing. I love Peyton and want to root for them, but Tebow reignited that fan base, and Fox and Elway take the credit for it, Elway can rot in a hole, hope Peyton throws for 6 TD's in a playoff game and they still get thrashed.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

told u he wasnt done.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

if he starts tebow who gives a shit... neither are a good or even OK qb for a team that in its current state needs an Elite-ish type QB to get wins...

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    if he starts tebow who gives a shit... neither are a good or even OK qb for a team that in its current state needs an Elite-ish type QB to get wins...
    Atleast fans will show up and jerseys will be sold

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    yeah like the idiots who paid money for tebow bronco jerseys last year... then a couple months later he is gone! hahahahaha

good job Peyton!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    They have not won anything yet. Lost to every "contender" so far. What's their most impressive victory? None.

Bring on the Peyton choke in the playoffs.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    I do not consider them geniuses whatsoever. They got a bit lucky that Peyton is healthy and playing well, still a good signing, but the lack of respect for Tebow on the way out the door was embarrassing. I love Peyton and want to root for them, but Tebow reignited that fan base, and Fox and Elway take the credit for it, Elway can rot in a hole, hope Peyton throws for 6 TD's in a playoff game and they still get thrashed.
    6td's in the playoffs??? In his dreams maybe.

During Peyton's great Super Bowl run he had 3td's and 7 int's.......good thing the rest of the team picked up the slack or he'd never have a super bowl in his life.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

team was pumped when they put mcelroy in, he's the one the jets players like

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unbelievable, Ryan is an idiot, Sanchez has been given 100 chances, has shown NOTHING, give the other guy a shot.

Lots of QB's, Kurt Warner for example, came from NOWHERE.

tripled83
    tripled83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Sanchez is in big trouble with his receivers hurt this yr and is usually better then he has been, but tebow should be the starter. He's not a prototypical qb but he does so many other things well such as run clock get first downs lead by example keep turnovers down. Idk just my thoughts

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Who cares about the Jets. They are irrelevant and none of those 3 QB's are the answer. Lets just give them attention because they are the Jets.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Who cares about the Jets. They are irrelevant and none of those 3 QB's are the answer. Lets just give them attention because they are the Jets.
    Nahh they get attention because they have a mexican QB...

Nobody gave a shit about them when Pennington was under the nose tackles nutsacks..